• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does the above Pokémon remind you of?

Reminds me of playing Emerald for the first time as a kid — specifically, I had given the Gardevoir on my team a nickname ("Zelda", I think) but then later decided I wanted to change it back to its original name. Only problem is I couldn't spell "Gardevoir" (and didn't know yet that you could just reset nicknames), so I renamed it to "GARDOFWAR" instead :bulbaFacepalm:

Absol

It can flicker the red and blue at the tips of its magnets on and off at will, making it fitting that it's a police officer in the Mystery Dungeon universe because it can flash them like the lights on top of a police car.

I think Dawn had one in DP!
Actually she obtained it as a Togekiss, not as a Togepi, but it's fair that you would be reminded of a Pokémon that's in the same evolutionary family because Zebstrika reminded me of an episode that had Blitzle, not Zebstrika, so I can't fault you for that. :)

Next Pokémon is....
Swablu

Even after all these years... why the fuck does it have Intimidate. It's just a stupid bird with a stupid face. I mean, it coexisted with the equally 'intimidating' Shinx but Shinx is a lion cub and thus theoretically scary to the local beavers and birds n' stuff; Staravia's just a bird you can find basically anywhere in Sinnoh.

Froslass

Back
Top Bottom