• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does the above Pokémon remind you of?

Scraggy was one of my favorite new Pokémon when Gen 5 came out, so I guess it reminds me of seeing it in the wild for the first time and being like "OMG I need it!!!" :LOL: It also reminds me I thought it was a Ground-type for ages, since it appears on that sandstorm route.

Raikou

If I'm remembering right, I think Miltank is the favorite Pokemon of fellow forums user Hydrogenium... ninja'd but had the same answer, how did that happen?!

Feebas just reminds me of the absolutely tediously terrible process of catching one in Gens 3-4. I like Feebas a lot but man is that ever a pain. :cautious:

Giratina

Reminds me of the tutorial from Pokémon Ranger. It's been ages, but I remember that the intro to that game featured a Houndoom on the loose, messing with what's soon to be your Plusle/Minun.
It also reminds me of friend and forums user @Hawthorn, he loves Houndoom more than anyone else I know :р

Exeggutor

Back
Top Bottom