• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does the above Pokémon remind you of?

Some time ago there was a leak that said you could ride the Legendaries, and I think that after seeing them nobody doubts that it was right. You can bet they'll turn into motorcycles, it isn't a theory at this point, it's a fact o_O.
FUMVI7rWUAAvTLq.png

Pawmi

I was working on a song a couple years ago that I gave the placeholder name Big Chonkus. It was not great, it’s gathering dust now lmao

Smoliv

Christmas of 2000 or so, when I first received Pokemon Silver and played it until my headache exploded me. Chikorita was my first ever starter in a Pokemon game, so Meganium reminds me of those times. Also, Earthquake, because it is an unexpectedly useful move it can learn.

Hisuian Zorua.

Back
Top Bottom