• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does the Above User's Disliked Pokemon Tell you about them?

(i love yellow... you hit the nail on the head with me thinking the mon in general was unnecessary though.)
thinks it's weird and creepy. may also think its "ice face" ability, or whatever its name is, is a blatant knockoff of mimikyu's "disguise."

pichu

In that case, due to thinking that Electivire is unnecessary, she probably also thinks that Pichu is another unnecessary addition. And also doesn't like baby Pokemon for good measure.

[Sidenote: I dislike Eiscue because I think it looks stupid rather than creepy or weird. It looks more like some wacky cartoony character than a Pokemon, and I don't feel like it fits.]

Farigiraf.

(hm, understandable. and yeah, nailed it. i just don't really like baby mon. except for tyrogue he's ok)
also thinks it was unnecessary. and that the general design is stupid. especially its tail turning into part of its head. (i mean... girafarig's charm comes from it being a literal double-ended palindrome, and now it just has a head and a... head covering.)

stonjourner

^ probably finds this attempt at interpreting a prehistoric landmark as a sentient, extant organism to be unwieldy and unsubstantial.

probably not a fan of bipedal, vaguely humanoid-ish mon in general? i'm guessing they're not a fan of cinderace, lucario, or meowscarada either.
It actually somewhat varies. I do heavily dislike the former two, but I actually do like Meowscarada. There's other anthropomorphic Pokemon of that vague descriptor that I like such as Ursaluna-Bloodmoon, Lycanroc-Midnight, Annihilape, Sceptile, and others; but divulging further would derail the topic of this discussion.

Gholdengo

likely finds it a deviation of gimmighoul's design to an egregious degree and finds its gimmick of being an (overly) "comical" ghost-type grating.
possibly also just hates its highly pedantic evolution method or finds it ugly-looking.
(i also really don't like cinderace or lucario but quite enjoy all the others you mentioned; further proof chida's taste sweeps)

zeraora

Back
Top Bottom