• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does the Above User's Favorite Pokemon Tell you about them?

Given the ENA theme and their positive reception towards the color palette of Zeraora; chib seems particularly fond of the contrasting blue/yellow color scheme. Outside of that, perhaps they approve of the fluffy arachnid representation, as well.

Flutter Mane

Is probably a very special person inside and wants to be the way they are, but is too shy to actually do it, so they just blended in when they were in school and became “the quiet kid”. Likely has one or two good friends, and everyone else treats them poorly (if that’s you I’m sorry, that was me, too. I eventually found my friends, though). Was probably ecstatic when Farigiraf was finally revealed.

Krookodile

^ probably laments Typhlosion's rather questionable transition from sprites to Gen 6 models: where it was not only in an unflattering pose but its flames, which are essentially the focal point of its design; were not perpetually lit in its idle animation.

Parasect

The implication that not only is Amoonguss an extant non-avian dinosaur but the overarching thought that a deceptively high amount of Pokemon are taxonomically derived from creatures within the Pokemon world's equivalent of the Mesozoic era, more than just the avian dinosaur Pokemon, non-avian dinosaur Pokemon, crocodilian Pokemon, and other surviving creatures is something that ^ ponders now.

Banette

Back
Top Bottom