• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does the body of a Diglitt and a Dugtrio look like?

Reaction score
All we see is its head, but not its full body. Supposedly it's meant to have feet and it's based on the real life mole, so maybe it looks like a mole? Just with a more cylindrical and domed body? Surely someones got one and pulled it out of the ground just to see what it would look like. I mean if I haven't seen their whole form before and I caught it, I would very well much like to see it with my own eyes. Can't believe no pokemon game has yet to reveal its body shape and form to the viewers likes it a secret.... So you're telling me no trainer has as much curiosity as me in this regard? Sure it doesn't like the sun but it keeps its bloody head in the sun all the time in battles, what logic is that? Unless the battles are extremely fast like less than a minute before its skin heats up, boiling its blood and weakening the diglitt or dugtrio in the battle.....

Last edited:
It's fan-art, but this has always been basically what I picture:

the_diglet_s_feet_by_knebulanight_d23922j-fullview.jpg

And Dugtrio would just be three of those huddled together, kind of like Exeggcute or Falinks.

Not sure if you're joking, but that was a Dugtrio figurine from this episode, not an actual Dugtrio out of the ground.
With that smug face he's got, it's obviously a convincing jest; I can see him on his high horse looking down at me like I'm a newbie naive trainer and who'll believe anything that is said, even if it is obviously fake and not real and I'll still believe it as truth when there are evidence that says otherwise...hahahaha But nice detective work! I was gonna later ask what episode that came from if you hadn't done it.

Last edited:
In all realness my favourite interpretation of dugtrio is the three muscular men all hugging each other underground
....soooo....this?

Dugtrio_Underneath_the_Surface_by_SaladBowl.jpg

I went around and found this:
9c8.png

apparently even the director or producer or whoever is answering the question of the show is dodging questions....

This one is interesting....
3a1.jpg

Since Digglett and Dugdrio were created after a Worm( maybe an Earth Worm) I do not think they have feet or tails. I believe that their bodies are shaped like a caffeine capsule but it is unknown how it is beneath the ground.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom