• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What does your workspace/room/etc. look like?

anonymous920314

何だよ?!
Reaction score
If you're currently using a desktop computer or a laptop computer on a desktop, what else is on that computer desk? And is it neat, dusty, spick and span, papers spewed everywhere?

For me I have my monitor, two speakers, a desk lamp, a tablet and a pen/pencil tin occupying my desk. I have three shelves in a column sort of formation that have some Sims 2 stuff pack CD cases, an empty rootbeer can, a CD holder and then a photoprinter and a 4 in one printer. Everything is pretty tidy over here.

This is very much a random topic, but I found it kind of interesting as to what people's work environment is . . I mean, how many hours do we all spend at this desk? ;)

Well~. My workspace is messy. :) I have a little letter box I made in 7th grade Tech Ed club which I use for my Sharpies. My router, a fan to keep my laptop from overheating, a pencil case with colored pencils, sticky notes with stuff written on them, my Sudoku book, my iPod dock, a penguin, and occasionally food & drinks or homework is on the bottom half of my desk. On the side, I have a little sack with rocks I used to collect in it, a candy cane, a little boook, and some other stuff as well as my iPod charger. And then on the top, I have tissues, more sticky notes, gum, my FC notebook, pens & pencils, silly putty, a book with baby names [I can't ever think of names for my Sims' children. :<], my glasses case, my iPod, a magnet with paper clips, and my CD case. Yeah, my desk is all clutter. :) I'm proud of it. I'll probably take a pic some time and post it. :)

My workspace is the top of a chest-of-drawers. I'm not kidding.
My Laptop, drink, snacks, schoolwork, and external hard drive (as well as all the stuff that connects to my laptop like my Tablet) is all pilled on top of these chest of drawers, or in one of the drawers.

Well...my room is sort of on the small side, with a tall bookcase which keeps all of my DVDs, CDs, and comic books in place and order. I also have a dresser that has my TV and DVD player on top, and a closet full of clothes.

I've got assorted shit laying around my room- paper, anime themed wrapping paper, a shoebox I'm planning to turn into a minature Native American longhouse, books, etc...

My desk has 5.1 surround sound speakers on it, which now only play 2.1 thanks to upgrading my PC to Windows 7, oh well. There is crap laying around my desk, a pic of this girl I like a lot and a bookshelf full of books behind my computer chair and a very long CD rack near my desk.

My floor has clothes on it, should really tidy it, Is usually very warm in summer in my room (more so than anywhere else) and now in winter its really cold (more so than any other room)

My computer desk has 2-4 year old speakers that still have supreme quality sound, two wireless phones (not for me, they're just in my room), pokemon figures, a bottle of Olay skin lotion, a stuffed lion/leopard/some catlike animal, a Charmander figurine sitting on my computer monitor along with Kisuke Urahara and Charizard and an air freshner.

I also have two 10 lb dumbells near my computer(I'm quite physically strong, but I like to make myself stronger. I can push 200 pounds with my legs and pull 70 pounds on one machine and I weigh 180 lbs!)

Soda can, T.V remote, GC controller, books, Wiimote, Wii nunchuk, remote, papers, games, glasses, stapler, disks, boxes, toys, locks, and batteries.

My computer sits on a rectangular desk that is otherwise occupied by my mp3player, assorted books and papers, pens, and occasionally my cat.

Right now, we only have one computer that the entire family uses. From left to right, there's a bill organizer with all sorts of miscellany thrown in, a phone, a pencil sharpener, a labelmaker, our printer/scanner/fax machine, and untold ammounts of miscellaneous papers.

Yeah, I really want my own computer. -_-'

My desk, relatively clean.
IMG_0244.jpg

I kind of worry about this cheap walmart desk, its already starting to bow under the weight of the monitor. Can't beat it for 45 bucks though xD

Im currently on the (black) couch, with a pillow on my lap and one of our two laptops on top of it. Yeah, we have two laptops instead of regualar computers like most people. We're waaay to meiserly to buy our own interent, so we get our neighbors signal.

Theres a blanket on the couch too.

Let's see...

My laptop is sitting on my desk in my bedroom right now, which is where it usually is. On that desk is:

-My Laptop, along with my mousepad and wireless mouse
-My TV
-A piece of paper with "Spore Expansion" written on it (a note to myself reminding me what to get for my brother for Christmas :p)
-2 bags of Jelly Bellies (Soda Pop Shoppe mix, and Buttered Popcorn, the latter of which I got for Easter of last year and just recently found behind my laptop, and they're still good, score!)
-A small desk lamp with a burned-out light bulb.
-Numerous charger cables (some of which I have no clue what they go to)
-A handwritten copy of my school schedule
-Some shells and rocks
-Various magazines, DS game cases, CDs, and God knows what
-Some random things I made out of Legos
-Some photos
-A Magic 8 Ball
-A mini Magic 8 Ball
-One of those things with the five balls that go back and forth
-A pencil jar containing pens, pencils, a paper thing we were supposed to throw at my high school graduation instead of our hats (everyone threw their hats anyway :p), and a candy cane decorated to look like a reindeer (no it's not from this past year, it's from... dang I forget)
-Metriod Prime Hunters: First Hunt (the original DS pack-in game)
-The Legend of Zelda: LTTP (GBA version)
-Pokemon Sapphire Version
-My Gameboy color
-Pokemon Yellow Version
-Pokemon Red Version, in a clear case that all the old Gameboy games used to come in
-Other miscellaneous stuff

Back
Top Bottom