• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Exactly Does This Pokemon Do?

Giovanni: You brought me a Mew?
James: Yes boss, its a powerful Psychic type legendary
Giovanni: Well I'll be a Mankey's uncle, I didn't think you would ever manage to get one
James: Does that mean we avoid the pain project boss?
Giovanni: Very well, unless you wish to volunteer yourselves?
James: Have a good day
They all run off, relieved

Rhyperior

Giovanni: Do you idiots really think I would want a Magikarp. Its the weakest Pokemon imaginable!!!
James: Actually boss, the weakest... Never mind, we'll show ourselves to the pain project

Slowking

Meowth: A king for the Boss sir!
James: And I imagine it’s Psychic powers must be powerful! They can even deliver prophecies! Slowking demonstrate
Funny music as everyone waits. Slowking just yawns
TRio: sweatdrops Uh heh heh
Giovanni: You will be subjected to the pain project for wasting my time!

Gyarados

James: Its a very scary Pokemon boss and it would suit you
Giovanni: I suppose it is scary and worth of my command. Now to the pain project with you.
James: But boss, haven't we impressed you?
Giovanni: Gyarados!!!
Gyarados slams its tail at Team Rocket as a warning shot
James: Pain project, right away boss.

Haunter

James finds Jessibelle in Giovanni office

Jessibelle: Time to get married Jamesy-poo
James screams and runs away but can't find a door
Jessibelle: You're not running properly. Wake up you idiot. No sleeping on the job!!!
James wakes and finds himself, Jessie and Meowth staring up at Giovanni

James: Phew, it was just a nightmare
Giovanni: You'll wish this was a nightmare, you come to me with no Pokemon and I find you asleep on my office floor. Pain Project, now!!!

Gloom

Giovanni: You seriously think I want Meowth, why in Kanto do you think I gave him to you in the first place!
Meowth: But boss, I can translate what Pokemon say to you
Persian: Per!!!
Giovanni: What did Persian say?
Meowth: That I meaning myself am a good Pokemon and more worthy of sitting on your lap...
Persian angrily attacks Meowth

Scorbunny

James: It is a rare Pokemon from Old Sinnoh boss, you can plug in to charge your equipment.
Giovanni: Interesting, perhaps it could super charge the eternal pain project. Why don't you volunteer to see if it does
James: (Groans)

Raticate

James: Boss we have a good one for you, Heard you like Mudkips!
Giovanni: Did... Did you just use an increadibly outdated meme?
James: Well yes but it was applicable and-
Giovanni: Pain Project!
James: (Sigh) Yes sir....

Arceus

Giovanni: what the actual fuck? how tf did you get god bro
James: How every 10 year old gets one we threw a plastic ball at it!
Jessie: Yeah boss!
Giovanni: Well shit. We don't need anything else we have fucking God.
Meowth: um...god sounds

Giovanni is oblivious that Arceus is just Meowth inside a very well made Arceus costume

Groudon

James: Hello Giovanni, I introduce to you a Pokémon that can create land and destroy ocean
Giovanni: Interesting. Is there anything else I need to know?
James: It has a rival which is super effective against it. (Shoot, shouldn't have brought that up)
Giovanni: I see. Until you get that Pokémon, Pain Project.

Kyogre (Pt. 2)

Jessie: And now we present.................Sirfetch'd!
Giovanni: That's just a duck with a sword.
James:Yeah but its pretty powerful.
Giovanni: I heard people used to cook Sirfetch'd with their weapons in the soup as well.
Sirfetch'd...horrified
Giovanni: Anyways that thing is bullshit get out of my office.

Gardevoir

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom