• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Exactly Does This Pokemon Do?

James: This good boss, it is a Pokemon that can Mega Evolve
Giovanni: Really, then mega evolve it for me.

Team Rocket try to mega evolve it with the mega stone and key stone but it doesn't work

Giovanni: Guessing it doesn't mega evolve then
James: Trust us boss, it really...
Giovanni: PAIN PROJECT
James: Oh dear

Hippopotas

James: Check out this neat little Ground-type!
Giovanni: Okay... what is it called?
James: Hippopuh... Hippopa... Hippopotamus... Hippowhaaaa
Giovanni: It is required for all team members to know how to pronounce names. All others must be reassigned to the Pain Project

Alakazam

James: It provides some great magic tricks
Giovanni: Do I look like someone who enjoys seeing magic tricks!?
James: Everyone enjoys a good magic trick
Giovanni: No doubt you're hoping it will make the pain project disappear. If it does, you are free, if not...
James: Eternal pain for us, gotcha

Axew

James: It’s got strong Dragon type moves
Jessie: In a cute little package. Axew, would you please demonstrate?
Axew nods and begins charging a Dragon Rage. However he’s unable to form a beam and drops the ball of energy. BOOM! Smoke! Screams. When the smoke clears, Jessie, James, and Meowth are all on the ground, frizzy and dirty. A confused looking Axew sits between them
James: That wasn’t a Dragon Rage, that was a Dragon Sneeze!
Meowth: I don’t understand, it used it perfectly earlier.
All three look nervously at the Boss. The office is a mess and he does not look happy
Meowth: …We’ll clean this up, Sir
Giovanni: Oh you will but not before a trip to the eternal pain project. And take the whelp with you!

Aegislash

Jessie: We bring for your bossiness' pleasure and wold-conquering enjoyment, one Meowth.
James: But not just any Meowth, you see, this Meowth is special. It can-
Giovanni: Talk?
Meowth: Exacedaly! How'd you guess?
Giovanni: You couldn't capture any Pokemon, so you decided to try and give me a Pokemon who's already a Team Rocket member.
Jessie: What, no no no, of course not, why would you--
Giovanni: That wasn't a question. All three of you should head to the Pain Project immediately.
Meowth: But I'm innocent! They kidnapped me! Stole me from my unsuspecting goody-two shoes train--
Giovanni: Did I not make myself clear?

Froslass

Giovanni: Has someone opened all the windows or something, why is it so cold in here?
James: Oh dear, they did say that Froslass can freeze foes with its -58 degrees Fahrenheit breath
Giovanni: Sounds like a useful addition to the pain project, try it and get out of my sight

Wynaut

James: Hey boss! Look at this funny looking fish!
James is holding a barraskewda up in his hand like a ...sausage.
Giovanni: Wow! a fish- What does it do?
Jessie: snatches the fish Its like a torpedo.
Giovanni: show me.
Jessie: throws the Barraskewda at Giovanni like a torpedo and it stabs itself in his chair between his thighs Hyuck!
Giovanni: looks down Pain Project.
Meowth: Told you two we should've brought the bird with the block of ice on its head.

Eiscue

James: It is a Pokemon that can change its form
Giovanni: Really, well show me its other form

The trio look at each other, wondering how to do this

Giovanni: Well, don't keep me waiting, or would you rather...

James drops Eiscue, causing its form to change

James: Here you go boss

Giovanni: Pokemon abuse and it is even uglier, you know what that means

The trio leave dejected

Geodude

Jessie: Its a very strong Pokemon that can Mega Evolve boss
Giovanni: Why is it trying to drink from my office plant?
James: Oh dear, it likes to drink sap boss. If we get you a new plant, can we forgo the pain project
Giovanni: No, now go!

Wishiwashi

Jessie and James carry a bucket of water into Giovanni’s office. Little white fish visibly jump around in the water. Wobbuffet is holding Meowth as he struggles to fight back his kitty instincts
Jessie: These guys may look small and puny
James: But together they pack quite the punch and become very scary
Giovanni: Would you care to demonstrate?
Jessie and James sweat nervously. How are they supposed to demonstrate the awesome ferocity of the School Form with this small a bucket?
Meowth: Let Merowww at em! * Meowth lunges at the bucket, knocking water and Wishiwashi over. The Wishiwashi jump around in puddles of water, smacking Meowth silly* Ow ow ow ow!
A soaked Giovanni sits at his desk unimpressed The scariest thing here is the lack of competence on display! To the eternal pain project! And add your vengeful fish to it!

Ludiculo

James: You'll love this one boss, it is so happy, jolly and loves to dance.
Giovanni: You don't say!!!

Ludicolo has got hold of Giovanni and swings him around during a dance, knocking things over on his desk.

Meowth: So much for making the boss happy enough to give us a promotion
Giovanni: Oh I'll promote you alright, chief Morpeko for the Eternal Pain Project...

Ludicolo ends up sending Giovanni out of the window

Fuecoco

Giovanni: What in the world??
James: This is a Pokémon from a region we have yet to explore thoroughly
Giovanni: Well done. I will have you promoted immediately
the red paint falls off, revealing it's just a totodile
Jessie: ...I think I know what's next
Giovanni: You'd be correct

(Months later, Giovanni is surprised that that Pokémon actually does exist)

Hariyama

James: It is a Pokemon that likes sumo wrestling
Hariyama starts trying to sumo wrestle Jessie, James and Meowth
Giovanni: Do you think I want a Pokemon that could use me as a punching bag?
Meowth: Probably not boss
Giovanni: Exactly, once you're done, show yourself to the pain project

Wurmple

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom