• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: What films are nostalgic to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A good chunk of Disney films are pretty nostalgic for me, especially Aladdin, Bambi, Pete's Dragon (original), The Lion King, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, The Fox and the Hound, Mulan, The Little Mermaid, The Sword in the Stone, The Black Cauldron to name a few.

Non Disney films would be The Land Before Time, Balto, An American Tail, All Dogs Go to Heaven, The Secret of NIMH, The Last Unicorn, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Princess Mononoke, Castle in the Sky and quite a few others as well. Yeah I watched a lot of animated movies growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom