• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Legacy

Reader and Writer
Reaction score
So what foods out there do you just hate?

And I'm not talking about bizarre foods like blow fish sperm or creamed duck brain, but common foods that many people like... that you hate for some reason.

For me, it's Chipotle burritos. All my friends LOVE Chipotle, but it just isn't that good to me. Also, watermelon is not one of my favorites either.

What about you guys/gals?

Tomatos. I've hated them ever since I was a baby.
And also milk. There's a funny reason why I hate it. ^^;

For me, it's Chipotle burritos. All my friends LOVE Chipotle, but it just isn't that good to me. Also, watermelon is not one of my favorites either.

What about you guys/gals?

:O Chipotle is my life man!

But I don't like watermelon either, even though everyone else seems to. And I hate tomatoes (although I do love things like salsa and tomato sauce). And steak. And a lot of other stuff, but I'll edit this post when I can think of more. :3

Last edited:
Tomatoes. They are just ugh. I cant stand it in any form. I hate the smell of them too. I hated them since was 4 or 5.

and eggplant. I just cant eat it. I also dont like food with a ton of seeds( dont like the texture) or things that are way too spicy that you cant taste anything but that. I also dont like yougurt or ice cream with chunks of fruit, I just hate it for some reason, the fruit needs to be blended in.

Last edited:
I can't stand any kind of squash at all, or pasta salad because I can't comprehend eating cold noodles lol

Anything with an aniseed taste (like liquorice or fennel) or menthol... just the smells give me violent convulsions D:

I don't like beef, pork, or lobster. Can't stand the taste or smell of it.

And I HATE eggs. HATE HATE HATE them.

I'm practically a vegetarian. ._.

I also don't like Brussels sprouts. Or asparagus. OR BROCCOLI, which I know people are going to be like wtf @ me for, but UGH I HATE BROCCOLI.

Tofu - depends on how it is cooked or prepared.
Bread - not a fan of this.

Beets! Gross.

Apples that are mealy and soft rather than crisp and crunchy are nasty!

Melon of any kind.

I don't like all seafood. There are also a few other random little things I don't like, such as peanut butter (I HATE THAT STUFF).

Tomatoes, onions, califlower, black beans, squash.... I hate so may veggies it seems... they just, taste bad... I don't really know why they taste bad to me. D:

Back
Top Bottom