• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Macaroni and cheese. It smells horrible, tastes horrible, looks disgusting, makes disgusting squelching noises when someone eats it... basically, it's offensive to all five senses.

Pumpkin, ladies' finger, aubergine, bitter gourd...

and I know some people who actually eat those 4 above in a bowl. No way! *returns the bowl*

Fava beans. My grandpa always makes them and he keeps forgetting that I hate them.

Not liking macaroni and cheese almost seems like blasphemy (unless you're talking about the school kind where they just take old pasta and slap it with nacho cheese from a can).

Red Onions...I don't mind white/yellow onions *too* much..I mean I can stomach them, but I don't cook with them normally.. But god red onions are just gross, the sharp repugnant smell makes me gag.

Ketchup grosses me out to the extreme. I can't even look at it without getting grossed out.

I also hate green beans, especially ones that come in cans. Bleh. I also don't like raisins.

I've got a few:
- Sandwiches - Can stand the things. They make me gag.
- Spicy food - I can't eat anything that is even mildly spicy. The only exception is pepper (if that counts as spicy)
- Avocados - Absolutely revolting.
- Kiwi fruit
- Fish fingers - I love seafood, but these things are just vile. They don't even taste like fish.
- Tinned Salmon - I love Tuna, but salmon from a tin is just.. Ugh.
- Sultanas/Raisins and any other dried fruit
- Liqourice (if that's how you spell it) - My mum is always saying how great it is. I just think it tastes awful and leaves a bad after-flavor in you mouth that you can get rid of for a while.
- Meat Pies - Unless they are the really fancy ones with nice pastry and real chunks of meat inside. The cheap ones are gross. So are party pies.
- Jelly babies (lollies/candy) - They make me gag like sandwiches. I don't like the flavor of them either. Snakes are much nicer.

Any sort of internal organs that people insist on frying up and calling it food. Liver, for example, is just totally disgusting. Fried chicken gizzards - ICK! But - my all time hated worst ever food - liverwurst. Just the smell makes me hack up my toenails. Another one - raw noodles of any kind.

Pretty much any vegetable. That's pretty ironic considering they are mostly green and green is my favorite color. Eggs too. Also soup, chicken, pork and fish. I'm way too picky.

Chocolate ice cream. I don't know why. I love chocolate. I like vanilla ice cream with chocolate swirled in, or chocolate chips, or chocolate chip cookie dough, or cookies and cream... or ice cream drowning in chocolate fudge. But just not actual chocolate ice cream. I am a weirdo.

I also don't like avocadoes but that's cause they literally will make me sick. Doesn't matter how you make them. Guacamole, in sushi, whatever. If I only eat a couple of bites of it I'm OK (but I still think the texture is weird so the only way I eat avocado is in the Americanised sushi and that's only if there's nothing else to eat), but whether it tastes good or not it will still make me sick if I eat enough of it.

Oh, and I can't deal with the fat on certain cuts of meat, or like the cartilage or whatever in chicken. So this basically includes bacon for the most part (unless it's diced really small). If any of that fat/cartilage stuff gets in my mouth I will literally gag. It's not a fat content thing and I'm definitely not anorexic. It's just the texture. I dunno. Again, weirdo~

^ Avocados and bacon aren't my favorite either, I can eat guacamole dip but in small doses. As for bacon never liked the taste or smell, it's too greasy for me eat since it'll make me sick.

Actual fruits and vegetables...of course, given my high-functioning autism, it's not surprising since I've got a huge sensitivity to texture...

Pig ears, souse meat (hogshead cheese), canned peas, and sugar babies.

While I don't dislike the taste of souse meat the texture of it and the pig ears is yucky. That gelatinous texture just feels gross in my mouth. (But jello is an exception.)

Canned peas taste bad. Period.

Sugar babies are sugary little disasters that like to cling to your teeth and I just can't handle it.

I absolutely despise milk and watermelon. Everyone seems obsessed with these, but I hate them with a passion. Also, asparagus.

There's this cereal called "Shredded Wheat".

I hate it so much. ugh.

Also runny eggs I'm sorry but I never liked that. I like my yolks soft but not oozing.

PEANUT BUTTER!!! Honestly every single person that I know loves it. Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who dislikes this thing. And it is even more annoying for me because I am a huge chocoholic. And it's difficult as hell to find chocolate foodstuffs that don't contain peanut butter.

Walnuts. I have read a lot about how they are good for the brain but I just don't like their taste. Sorry.

Onions. I don't like their texture, taste, smell, anything about them really.

Plain milk. I always add chocolate or some other flavouring agent in it because plain milk tastes a little gross IMO.

Olives. I can't stand their taste and texture.

Oh and also coconuts! Especially coconut oil. I can't stand that smell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pigs in a blanket.

Heart attack waiting to happen.
Bacon, egg and cheese sandwich is another one. (though I do eat it but not everyday like almost everyone back in high school)

Pops and honey smack are the only cereals I don't like eating.

Back
Top Bottom