• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Foods Can't You Stand?

Anything with 'sweet chilli', I just don't get it, I never will, and don't want to.

Everything where I live, and everybody where I live, seem to be obsessed with it, on everything lol. Crisps, cornbread, crackers, even meat is coming coated in sweet chilli lol.

I feel the same about sweet and sour sauces ect, it confuses my taste buds xD I would just rather either have sweet, or sour, not both.

Macaroni salad and egg salad. I especially hate the mayonnaise smell. My dad used to make cold macaroni salad for dinner and I hated every minute of it.

Actually, pretty much anything with mayonnaise at all, except for simple tuna sandwiches - but I have to make the tuna mixture myself, so it's not so mayo-y.

i hate rice and beans, except on japanese food (the rice).

Rice and beans are a super common food on Brazil so everybody treats me like I were a E.T, but i find beans somewhat disgusting, don't know...

Olives and pickles. I just really don't like the smell.

Onions and garlic. Just ew! It makes me feel so sick, like I'm going to barf out my stomach. And fish is another one of my nemesis's as far is food is concerned. I mean, I love tuna, but the industry is far too greedy, so we refuse to buy it.

I'm a very fussy eater. I'm surprised I've managed to survive this long on rice with peanut butter. =/ I really can't handle rich savory food, like knishes. Gawd!! I HATE them.

^ Even Shrimp? Shrimp is amazing I think. =)

Contributing to this thread I hate runny yolks. I have to have them cooked medium well or well done to enjoy them.

I really hate asparagus.

Also, @Freesia, while I also hate runny yolks, I prefer to beat the eggs in a bowl before frying, to make sure every part of the egg is completely done at the same time. To each his/her own, anyway.

I really hate asparagus.

Also, @Freesia, while I also hate runny yolks, I prefer to beat the eggs in a bowl before frying, to make sure every part of the egg is completely done at the same time. To each his/her own, anyway.

I kinda like to do that most of the time, but fried eggs medium well with a little salt and pepper in a sandwich is nice too. :)

Uhm. Tea. More specifically, chai tea, which is the most common type of tea here. I literally can't even stand the smell, thus I usually do not like to stay where the tea is being served. I haven't taken a sip of chai tea in my life, yet, and I never will.

While I'm at it, sandwiches with eggs in them.

There are very few foods that I can eat.

It's making me sad, now, because I was told to eat a banana for calming my nerves before a recital, and I couldn't even do that. I used to eat bananas when I was little, but now my gag reflex can not handle them anymore. T.T

Just some kinds of vegetables; broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, artichokes, raw garlic come to mind. And boiled eggs a bit, unlike every other way of cooking eggs I know of.

Raw onions.

There aren't many foods I'm unwilling to eat, but the taste of raw onion, however small, is something I've never been able to bear.

*Input list of way too much things I don't like here*

I really just plain up don't like a lot of things, but most notably for me are:

Tomato & Cheese

And... Guess what, both of these item (or even a combination) is in like every recipe nowadays ;w; so it's quite troublesome, to say the least.

I'm either not picky at all or intensely picky depending on what I'm presented with. I've been trying to teach myself to eat some things I've hated with mixed results.

My uncle made me try paw paw at Christmas and I nearly threw up. So that's definitely on the list.

Back
Top Bottom