• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Foods Can't You Stand?

I hate horseradish, wasabi, porkchops, raisins, mountain dew, alcohol most of the time, custard donuts, and macaroni salad

I can't stand seafood, if it comes from water I won't touch it.

I'm not huge on kiwi, or peach as a flavor in my juices. I find it off putting.

And this just applies to all foods, but I won't eat something unless it's cooked well done. I really can't stand biting into something raw.

I can't stand tomatos for some reason unless its ketchup or pasta sauce.

Chicken kievs. Just... no thanks. Something about them doesn't sit right.
I also hate cheese & onion flavour crisps.

PORK (it is disgusting, and I feel sick every time someone gives it to me).

Prawn, the smell...oh man! Also applies to other seafoods.

I've also started to grown tired of eating chicken. Probably due to overeating them each day.

Prawn, the smell...oh man!
Funny story here.
One time I was at a small function & they for some reason bought a lot (and I mean A LOT) of cold prawns. Fast forward to the end, everyone's leaving & they're trying desperately (without luck) to give them away. It was hilarious.

Sandwiches. I HATE them, and always have. Something about the mix of bread, butter, and cold meat makes me gag. I'm fine with toasted sandwiches however. Those are great.

Avocado, raisins, and yoghurt are other foods that are disgusting to me.

Back
Top Bottom