• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Foods Can't You Stand?

custardy things, jello, oatmeal if squishy... anything with a snotty texture. anything from a pig, the smell alone is enough to make me sick. cantaloupe. anything licorice smelling or flavored. uhg...

I really can't stand jello and licorice. After being on a clear liquid diet for a long time, and jello being one of the main things given, I just grew to hate it. As for licorice, I just don't think it tastes good, haha.

Due to a traumatic incident in a nasty restaurant when I was little, I can't eat anything from Whataburger. Even if the food itself is great, I just can't bring myself to eat it.

I HATE PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate for pees level: Over 9000

Carrots. Due to the fact that when I was little, I ate a piece of Carrot and threw up on the spot.

Misc-true-story-realistic-l.png

Attachments

• Misc-true-story-realistic-l.png
    Misc-true-story-realistic-l.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,009
Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are reminding me of all the foods I don't really like all that much. My unfavorites include:
Licorice - I think I ate a load of them one evening when I was three, and developed a disgust for the taste and scent
Mushrooms - the taste and texture bother me. I think I might be able to eat them if they're disguised in a dish; my best friend made some risotto with them, and it was a fabulous meal in spite of them.
Raw onions - I'll eat 'em if they're grilled/sauteed.
Raw tomatoes - same as above
Raw celery - again, same
Vietnamese food - My dad, sister, and I went to eat at a Vietnamese restaurant eight years ago. The food smelled and tasted horrendous. My sister complained that I never even tasted it, but I'll remember that stench forever.
Crab, lobster, pork/bacon, fatty/chewy pieces of meat - It isn't as good as everyone hypes it up to be.

...and I think that's most of it.

Raisins because the flavor and texture makes me wan to vomit, bacon because I don't like pork and Jell-o because it has gelatin in it.

any kind of sea food, Tomatoes,broccoli mustard,mayonnaise,plain milk and Bacon

Split pea soup and peas in general. My dog can eat all the peas, she apparently likes them more than I do, I think they're too squishy and yucky to stand. The same goes with those beans people put in chili, I'll eat the chili just not the beans.

My list is a little too long for this thread....

Off of the top of my head, I don't like:
Any vegetable, chili, Soup of any kind, etc.

Ramen noodles. They're just icky. I'm glad I've learned to prepare real food.

Macaroni cheese. I had some in a cafe in Wolverhampton once (I thought it would be nice) but when it came, the smell nearly made me sick.

Also chitterlings (sp). My Dad used to love them but I thought they smelled nasty and looked slimey xD

Back
Top Bottom