• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Foods Can't You Stand?

I am a bit of a picky eater, but here's some in particular:

Pickles. I absolutely DESPISE these monstrosities. The worst part is, my sister (who is the pickiest eater you have ever seen) actually enjoys them, and every so often torments me with them. I was scared to touch the keyboard when she had used it after eating a pickle.

Seafood. There isn't much of this I like (or have eaten), though fried clam bits aren't bad. In particular, I have infinite hatred for the smell of tuna, and salmon doesn't put off a particularly nice aroma either.

Tomatoes. I like ketchup and marinara, but I have no care for plain tomatoes.

Plain milk. It's nice with cereal, but as a drink, I much prefer chocolate milk.

Bacon. Shoot me.

Mayonaise (and to a lesser extent, mustard) aren't in my tastes.

I haven't completely picked up a taste for mango yet, though I LOVE mango-flavored sweets (especially smoothies).

And there's probably some more in there, too.

anything with fudge, too much caramel or too much mayonnaise, eggplants and pineapples. (there's a lot more but I don't wanna post the whole list because it'll take me the whole night to type)

Tofu, brussel sprouts, jello, dark chocolate, blue raspberry gatorade, squash and chocolate cake.

Seafood, Eggs (in things over than baked goods and similar things), broccoli, cooked spinach, sausage, chocolate frosting/cake/donuts/ice cream.

I hate everything that comes out of the sea except for a few fish, uncooked green beans, cheese, unflavored milk, pancakes and oatmeal.

Potato Salad and Cole Slaw are at the top of my list of foods I can't stand. In fact, I can't stand anything that has Mayo in it.

Avocados, raspberries, Kiwis, certain cuts of carrots, uncooked celery, green and white Asparagus, non-seafood family fish and anything spicy or has too many spices.

Tomatoes, duh!... And don't judge me but I do not like pure/dark chocolate, not even Cadbury Chocolate or Milo or Chocolate-flavored Ice Creams. *runs*

It's not that I just hate it, I do like Perk and such chocolates which come along with the wafers but not the pure ones.

I can't stand mustard, onions, pickles, spicy food, cole slaw, and scrambled eggs. I don't like most breads and beans. I used to vehemently hate tomatoes, but now I'm alright with eating some.

I hate mustard too. My whole family eats it and I have to try not to vomit. I also hate sugar-free Jell-o. Yuck.

Avocados, onions, mushrooms (once you hear that some are poisonous, would you eat it?), mollusks, and tofu (it looks like fat even though it isn't, I call it ironic fat).

I can't stand yogurt in general. Peanut butter and Nutella are also a big no-no for me. (That stuff makes me feel sick just looking at it...)

I loathe mangoes, mustard, and pork. They make me queasy.
And don't you dare offer me any part of an animal that isn't plain meat. How people can eat livers and lungs and intestines I don't understand.

Most vegetables. Not a fan of various kinds of pasta either. Lastly, I don't like watermelons either. =_=; I like drinks and candy flavored after them, but like vegetables, I can't stomach one.

I don't like raisins. They give a weird sensation while I try to chew them. Plus I hate the taste.

Rasins, spinach, pasta/potato salad, brocolli, chicken...

And Mushrooms. I loathe Mushrooms with all my heart. Disgusting little parasites :mad:

Back
Top Bottom