• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What form of fitness did you do today?

Walked 1.5 km to get back from school. I do that every day.

I danced. And walked all over town delivery thank you notes.

Walked on the treadmill for about 1.25 miles, so....around 25 minutes.

Push up, sit ups, squats and did a badass job. Felt pretty badass afterwards 8)

Several straight hours of walking.
Probably not counting the midnight nature hike.
Fun fact: At high tide, some of the footpaths flood by five or so inches--even bridges. There's water all the way to a park bench in one of them. It reminds me of a Miyazaki film...

Several straight hours of walking.
Probably not counting the midnight nature hike.
Fun fact: At high tide, some of the footpaths flood by five or so inches--even bridges. There's water all the way to a park bench in one of them. It reminds me of a Miyazaki film...

40 miles bike, and some yoga/massage to cool down. Its been a loooooonnngg week.

I walked around getting food and checking on different things. I also played with one of my cats.

Today, I... didn't do much, admittedly >_>

I may hop on that bike I don't know how to ride and see what happens. Hopefully I'll lose a small bit of weight and not feeling in my arms and legs.

I am gearing up for my workout now, in fact. Since it's Friday, I shall be going with my chest routine. Nothing complicated about it, really; two heavy sets of 5 reps on flat, incline and decline bar with three heavy sets of 10 reps on flat, incline and decline with free-hand weights.

Yesterday I hiked for an hour and a half and then I jogged bout 2.5 miles.

Back
Top Bottom