• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What form of fitness did you do today?

Honestly, I didn't do much today, as Friday is my lazy day. I ran around a baseball field and walked to my friend's house, that's about it really. :/ Yesterday I swam for an hour and a half and tomorrow I have a swim meet at Rutgers. X/

Karate, a little Capoera, DDR (six songs), Pop 'N' Fever (A drum game meant for hands for reflex purposes), and walking around the mall looking for my friends for a good while without sitting down after all that work. 6 hours worth of workout with no real break

I ran and did dips. Getting ready for soccer and football.

I ran a 5k this evening! Extremely hot and no water to be seen, but fun regardless.

Fed the cats from outside, held a door open against the harsh wind to let my dog in, separated my two dogs from fighting, and frequently ran up to scare the cats from off the table.

Exercise is scarce when I don't have to do marching band anymore...

- Kat

Around 45 minutes of rollerblade.

I was walking around in the city for 4~ hours, I guess that counts.

I went to the nearby store in rollerblade.

Well if finger muscle counts I played guitar for like 3 hours.

Back
Top Bottom