• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What form of fitness did you do today?

Lugnut

Johto!
Reaction score
Just like the title says. Did you do any physical activity today? If so, what? Bike, run, lift weights, play basketball, save babies from a fire?

Anyway, I went for a good bike ride. About 25 miles. Good pace, but today was my recovery day. Ya'll?

I walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes or so. That's around 1.5 miles for me.

I mowed the front yard. :|
The mower's belt is screwed up.
So I had to push the mower.

Helped install cabinets in my basement. Otherwise, not a lot.

I've just been curling 15lb barbells while watching tv over the period of like 4 hours since getting home for the summer.

I walked to a playground with my little brother...and walked back home...lol

I walked my dog, took my little sister to the park and ran around with her, and jogged up and down between six floors of my apartment.

I ran on a treadmill for two miles.

I dance just about every day at random times.

A spot of walking and cycling as I ran errands for my mum for a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom