• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What forum skin do you use? [Vol 5]

What forum skin do you use?

• Bulbagarden Classic

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Misty's Cerulean Blues

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • ORAS

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Bulbabook

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
ORAS. Last month I used Eevee Pride, but ORAS's color combination just works a lot better for me than any other theme. I still miss the Generation VI/X/Y theme from from the vBulletin days, though...

I use Distortion World- I used to use Default Alternative like a year ago, but then I accidentally switched it to light mode and realized I did not want to deal with that again (which nobody asked but I'm mentioning anyway). And, overall, I think I do prefer Distortion World's colour scheme anyway.

I use Rainbow Rocket. More so not because I like Team Rocket (I really dislike most incarnations outside of the Gen 2 admins) but because it's literally the only one I can use that's not too bright for some reason or too dark to my eyes so I read and see stuff.

Still using Bluebook since it's way better for my eyes. Bulbagarden Default is also nice color wise and easy on my eyes as well, but I've been using Bluebook for so long now I can't stand to change it lol. Most others I've used either hurt my eyes or make it kinda hard to read posts tbh.

I use Rainbow Rocket. I vastly prefer darker themes because it's easier on the eyes, but I also like RR's color scheme with the red and black. I've used RR for so long now that it just feels weird trying other themes.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom