• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What forum style do you use?

Just discovered Mystery Dungeon Blue and I’m so here for it. The shadow letters and the blue remind me so much of “classic 90s internet” lol

Previously I’ve enjoyed Year of the Dog, Pumpkin Patch and Classic Dark theme.

Misty's Cerulean Blues for now.

I usually favor dark themes (I've said before that Bulbagarden Classic and Distortion World are my go-to), but after having enjoyed DuckGarden for two days I think I want to try another light(-ish) theme. cx

Trying out Year of the Dog now. I really like the warm browns and cherry reds in this palette.

Can't deny that I'm already looking forward to switching over to Pumpkin Patch/Monster Mash once October starts up, though :P

XenForo Default Style, which I can't remember if is an option for the public.

It's white with blue. Nothing at all interesting, I've been using it since we switched over in 2015 or so. I've tried other skins, but this is the one that easiest on my eyes.

Doesn't even have a banner up top.

Back
Top Bottom