• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Frontier Brain Have You Battled The Most?

Who is (are) your favorite Brain(s)?

• Factory Head - Noland

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Pike Queen - Lucy

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Arena Tycoon - Greta

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Palace Maven - Spenser

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Pyramid King - Brandon

• Dome SuperStar - Tucker

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Salon Maiden - Anabel

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Castle Valet - Darach

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Castle Princess - Caitlin

• Arcade Star - Dahlia

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Hall Matron - Argenta

• Factory Head - Thorton

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Tower Tycoon - Palmer

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • NONE! I HATE THEM!! I NEVER WIN!!! *cries*

• Total voters

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
The ones that I have probably battled the most are Lucy in Gen. III and Dahlia here in Gen. IV. Those seem to be the easiest to get to.

What about you?:cheers:

The Factory Heads are the only ones I managed to get to. I think I got to Lucy once, but I was completely owned, so it wasn't really a 'battle.'

Dahlia, Tucker, Brandon and Palmer in my case. I like so much the Battle Pyramid, Arcade and Dome, and in the case of Platinum's Tower it's fairly quick to reach the first battle with Palmer. Dome is the best to bet and win for Battle Points, and the Gold Brave Symbol was the first Gold Symbol I got on my Emerald version (I have a streak of 110 floors; I lost due to wild Pokémon...).

Last edited:
I never did.....After fighting in the frontier for 5-6 times....I gave up in emerald....=_=

Let's see...in Emerald I would say Pyramid King Brandon (but only because I was so adamant about beating him I wouldn't give up until I reached him XD) In my Platinum, I've gone to the Battle Factory quite a lot and faced Thorton numerous times.

WTF, I voted for Argenta. >> She's not my favorite, she's just the easiest to get to. Same applies for Dahlia and Palmer, except they are some of my favorites.

Thorton is my favorite, but he's the hardest and I rarely got to face him because I sucked. In Emerald, ...there wasn't really anyone because I sucked really hard at that time. Everyone owned my ass.

Noland. I've battled him two times, both were epic. I currently have 5 frontier symbols in Emerald and my Knowledge Symbol is the only Gold Symbol I have. Both my matches with him were epic:

Silver Knowledge Symbol Battle:
I send out my Flygon, he sends out his Misdreavus.
He keeps on TWaving me (no effect due to Flygon's Dragon/Ground typing) until I kill off his Misdreavus.
He sends out his Blastoise. As I was gaming in Burger King trying to hide my game, I forgot about the fact that that thing can pack Ice Beam. Which is exactly what it did. Bam, Flygon dead.
I then sent out my Heracross. I umm.. Brick Break'ed or EQ'ed his Blastoise to death.
He then sent out a Gyarados. I was faster, but due to the stupid Intimidate, Rock Slide did less than half. But as he wasted his first turn Rain Dancing, I was able to 3HKO it. Even though he used a STAB Rain Surf on my Heracross, it was able to take it really well.
My last pokemon was an awesome Houndoom. <3

Gold Knowledge Symbol Battle:
He sends out Armaldo, I send out Salamence, He gets the Quick Claw hax and gets off an AncientPower as I EQ him, which did nearly nothing. I then switched to Swampert to take the APower, and he gets the friggin stat boosts. So now he's faster AND more powerful. He Brick Breaks my Swampert for about 130 damage, then again for about 110. After this I KO'd it with Surf. Thank god.

He then sent out a Skarmory. He Toxic'd me on the first turn, which was okay. He then put up some Spikes as I kept Surfing him. Eventually his Skarmory went down. He then sent out the pain of my life: Glalie. He Crunched my Swampy to death immediatly.

I sent out my Lapras. He sets up Hail. Okay. Fine for me. I attract him, because that's what Lapras does. GO HORN DRILL! No, missed. And 4 times again after that. I was getting more and more pissed as my Horn Drill's PP ran out.

After that, I was like "SHEER COLD BETTER GOD DAMN WORK OR I'M GONNA SCREAM!"

The first one missed. I was like "GAH!"
Then the second one: *freeze sound* "It's a one-hit-KO!"

Both awesome battles. But the second one would have been a lot shorter if only my Swampert had outsped his Glalie and shoved an Earthquake to its face. >_>

Noland. I've lost track of how many times I've beaten him.

Dahlia.

Although she's really the only Frontier Brain I fought since I usually get beaten before the Brain battle on the others.

Palmer, Dahlia, and Argenta. Reached (and won) them all once. Since then, I've lost the game(YOU ALSO LOST THE GAME, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW) in both Hall and Tower. (too afraid to continue in Arcade, if I continued, I would surely break my chain x.x)

Last edited:
Well, I FAIL at the Battle Frontier so badly, it's not even funny. (oh wait, yes it is. HAHAHAHAH.) Yet, I do have favorite Brains. *those are secret, but I'm sure at least one choice is obvious.*

However, the only Frontier Brain I've ever faced as been Lucy. The Battle Pike is so fun (although I have soft spots for the Pyramid, the Dome and the Arcade . . . good lord, I love them so much yet I fail at battling. XD), but I just can't seem to defeat her . . .

I think I'm better at Platinum's Battle Frontier than in Emerald though.

I barely got to the brains in Emerald but I mostly battle Dahlia or whatever her name was in Platinum the area when you spi nthe wheel and see what happens to you or your opponent before the battle

For me, Dahlia and Argenta. I'm not really that good at the Tower, and I'm holding off on the Factory and Castle untill I build up my wins in other places. I really like the arcade, and spend most of my time in there.

For me, Tucker was indefinitely the hardest to get to. I have played the Dome the most, and I have only played Tucker once. (And lost.)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom