• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
What future video games are you currently looking forward too?

I'm looking forward to Black and White 2, New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the 3DS, and Pikmin 3 and New Super Mario Bros. U, both for the Wii U.

New Super Mario Bros. 2
New Super Mario Bros. U
Nintendoland
Pokemon Black 2/White 2
Pikmin 3
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection
Luigi's Mansion 2
Paper Mario

Oh yeah, forgot to say Nintendo Land as well. And I guess there's that new Wario Ware game, too. And I guess I'll probably get Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario 3DS some time too (though I'll be buying BW2 and NSMB 2 first).

And now that I've discovered it, I'll be trying my best to get Kirby 20th Anniversary Collection too.

Too many games... :(

-Black 2/White 2
-Paper Mario 3DS
-Luigi's Mansion 2
-Pikmin 3
-Super Smash Bros. 4
-Sly Cooper 4

And maybe some more too.

Pokemon Black 2
Paper Mario 3DS
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Atelier Ayesha
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed
Final Fantasy Versus XIII (one day, it will be released, and it will be GLORIOUS)

Easy list for me.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Super Smash Bros. 4
Zelda 3DS (Aonuma hinted that there is one in development)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D
New Super Mario Bros. 2
New Super Mario Bros. U
Nintendoland
Pokemon Black 2/White 2

And when a Zelda for Wii U is announced, I'll be looking forward to that too. Hopefully Fire Emblem will get there as well. Also, tons of fans want Atari to make Roller Coaster Tycoon 4, and since RCT3 has aged pretty well, I've little doubt that this game will be announced as well.

I'm looking forward to Pokemon White 2 and Simcity 5, which comes out in February.

3DS
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Monster Hunter 4

PS3
Aliens: Colonial Marines
Assassin's Creed III
BioShock Infinite
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Dead Space 3
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Far Cry 3
Medal of Honor: Warfighter
Resident Evil 6
Sleeping Dogs
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron

Vita
Persona 4:Golden(if it ever gets around to an AU Release date)

Watch Dogs, Roller New Super Mario Bros. 2/ New Super Mario Bros. U, Borderlands 2, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, and Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. Moreover, Watch Dogs looks sooooo amazing! I never cared about a game this hard before.

Borderlands 2 and the 3DS Paper Mario title both look fantastic. Both are currently on pre-order ^^

The eventual Ruby/Sapphire remakes. o_o Also there's one by the same people who made Ico/Shadow coming out I think called The Last Guardian.

KH 3D
The Last Story
Fire Emblem Awakening
Persona 2 Eternal Punishment PSP
Unchained Blades Rexx
Soul Hackers 3DS
Shin Megami Tensei IV
Persona 4 The Golden
Heroes of Ruin
God Eater 2

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Epic Mickey: The Power of Two

Aside from Pokemon Black 2, I'm looking forward to Tomb Raider, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, New Super Mario Bros. 2, and Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance.

I'll say that I'm looking forward to Black 2, Simcity 5 (big time, that thing looks amazing), Paper Mario 3DS, SSB 4, and whichever remake of Zelda they choose to do (either MM or aLttP). I think I know what one of my first games for 3DS might be when I get one for Christmas...xD

New Super Mario Bros. 2
BioShock Infinite
Dishonored
Star Wars 1313
Grand Theft Auto V
Assassin's Creed III

Back
Top Bottom