• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Kingdom Hearts III
Super Mario Odyssey

Wow, a very short list right now... Not much of interest for now. Super Mario Odyssey was a highly unexpected step in the right direction, though, so I have to give Nintendo credit where it is due.

Not sure how I haven't had this brought to my attention yet, but apparently Yakuza Kiwami is a remake of the first Yakuza, so I might actually have the financially-realistic entry point I've been waiting for.

Might get Ultra Sun, though I'll wait to hear if it is different enough as a game to warrant a purchase on release.

After having seen the short Pokemon Direct, I'm not sure what to think about Ultra Sun/Moon, but I do have some nostalgic hype for GS on virtual console. And I really want to play Decidueye in Pokken DX.

Definitely not Ultra Sun/Moon, lol.

Danganronpa v3 is the only title confirmed for 2017 that interests me. Well, Ni no Kuni 2 looks cool, but I haven't even finished the first game yet. JRPGs are too time-consuming for me.

428 for next year. I guess I'm a Spike Chunsoft fan as far as VNs go.

Last edited:
I almost forgot to mention this, but I'm still waiting for Degica's Visual Novel Maker software to go on sale... Even though at the moment it seems like it's teetering on vaporware territory...

TBH the primary reason I want it is because it comes with many well-drawn sprites that are ready to use. If they can't release the game (for whatever reason), I hope that at least they'll make the sprites available for download. Heck they don't even have to make them free; I'd happily pay for them.

Now that it's E3, time for another list.

Super Mario Odyssey
Metroid Prime 4
Metroid: Samus Returns
Sonic Forces
Sonic Mania
Splatoon 2
Kirby's Blowout Blast

Probably the Pokemon Switch game too.

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
Shadow of the Colossus remake
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Pokemon Gold/Silver on the VC
God of War
Metroid Prime 4

There's quite a few more, but I'll keep my list shorter lol

For me, it's:
Sonic Mania
Superstar Saga & Bowser's Minions
Metroid: Samus Returns
Pokemon Gold and Silver on VC
The End is Nigh
A Hat in Time

I'd list some Switch games, but I'm still waiting for more stuff to get released on it before deciding to buy one or not.

Here's what I'm planning to get for Nintendo 3DS

-Pokémon Ultra Moon
-Pokémon Gold (Virtual Console)
-Miitopia
-Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

- Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
-- Pokemon Gold & Silver VC
-- Pokken Tournament VC
-- Pokemon Switch

- Super Mario Odyssey
-- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions

- Kirby Switch
-- Kirby's Blowout Blast

- Xenoblade Chronicles 2

That's pretty much about it. Whenever I get the Switch, I may get Rocket League.

Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
Sea of Thieves
Skull & Bones
Middle-earth: Shadow of War (though I know my roommate is going to buy the game, and I'll probably just play that)
Star Wars: Battlefront II

Those are the ones I am most looking forward to, but I will keep an eye on other announced games as well, and particularly for Divinity: Original Sin 2.

Pokemon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
Crash Bandicoot: The N-Sane Trilogy
Final Fantasy Dissidia NT

Ni no Kuni II
Shadow of the Colossus
Remake
Final Fantasy Dissidia NT
FF7
remake
FFXV Episode Prompto

If I had a Switch..
Pokemon main story game
Kirby Switch title
Metroid Prime 4
FE Warriors
FE
Switch title

Super Mario Odyssey
Kingdom Hearts III
Pokemon Switch

Managed to add one title as opposed to last month. Lol. What a meh E3.

Back
Top Bottom