• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

I dunno. It kinda snuck by me until a month or two ago when everyone started talking about it like crazy. Set to be the first full, non-eShop/DSWare downloadable game for the 3DS (along with being a physical release).

Oh. Well, then I'd better add it to my list of games as well. :p

My biggest 2013/14 anticipations:

Pokemon X/Y
GTA 5
The Evil Within
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Watch Dogs
Destiny

Pokemon X/Y
Rune Factory 4
Etrian Odyssey Millennium Girl

These are the main 3 I really want. The wait is killing me slowly. </3

The wait for Pokémon X/Y and Harvest Moon: A New Beginning is getting tough. The latter is actually especially difficult since Europe is getting it so much later than everyone else (no surprise there, seems to be the norm with HM).

1. Pokemon X/Y
2. GTA 5
3. New super smash bros
4. Saints row 4

So far:pokemon X/Y, Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, Super Smash Bros., Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton and The Azran Legacy, The Last Guardian(no idea when this will come out), and Donkey Kong Country:Tropical Freeze. I don't have a Wii U yet, but I will definitely buy one once I hear more updates on SMTxFE and SSB.

Last edited:
A Link Between Worlds and Super Smash Bros (for 3DS; still hate that name) are pretty much all I've got on my plate to look forward to video game wise. I'm just way too busy to be playing games all the time, so well, I just choose the ones I really like and maybe hope to play the other games on my list someday...

Super Smash Bros 3DS
Pokemon Y
Flipnote Studio 3DS

It's a shame that Nintendo had to delay Flipnote, or at least where I live. I guess I'll have to wait longer, then.

XY...
3DS Super Smash Bros.
Third Shantae, whenever that is? (Ending of the last game + summary of this one has me wondering what happens next...)
idk what else?

1. Zelda Wii U
2. Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS
3. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
4. Super Mario 3D World
5. Pokemon X/Y

In order of what I'm looking forward to most. :D I also plan to get Zelda: The Wind Waker HD even though I hated the original game. I did enjoy collecting treasure charts, and there's some improved features, so hopefully I can finally like the game a little bit. Plus I need more Wii U titles. xP

I would also add Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, but this title is in danger of being canceled because whoever buys Atlus could cancel it. :( Not to mention there's like no info on it other than the teaser trailer from earlier this year...

Back
Top Bottom