• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Ace Combat 7!!

It's in my sig, it's my custom title.... you guessed it, I love Ace Combat. I already preordered AC7 even though it doesn't come out until 2018. I've watched the trailers like 20 times now; I'm so pumped.

An update for Mega Man with information taken from Capcom Unity (READY? Mega Man 11 is coming in Late 2018!), is that the Switch releases for Legacy Collection 1 and 2 is set for Spring 2018 and the X Collection is set for Summer. No actual date confirmed yet.

But at least I can play as X, Zero, and Axl again on the X Collection. Anyone else hyped for the X game releases. Note right now X-X3 is available on the Nintendo systems (Wii, Wii U, New 3DS/2DS) and X4 and X5 on the PS3 via Playstation Network (X6 and X8 were also released on the PSN, but in Japan only).

Not too surprisely (Rockman Corner: Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 On Switch Will Include 3DS Museum Content & Amiibo Challenges) the 3DS features including the amibo challenges will be available in the Switch version.

Last edited:
Well watched the new trailer for Death Stranding and I'm actually pretty excited for it.

I’m excited beyond belief for whatever Yume Nikki Dream Diary ends up being! Five days! My bet is one a console port of Yume Nikki, which is one of my favorite games. No matter what, though, I love seeing the game acknowledged.

Hollow Knight (on Switch) is the big one. I've been staying away from media on it as much as possible over the months, can't wait to play it.

Since that last Nintendo mini Direct, I have a few Switch games on my watch list.

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition is definitely high up. I already played the Wii U version, and a tiny bit of the 3DS version, but I'm willing to start all over with this version...especially cause the 3DS version sucks. Also considering Bayonetta 2, and the physical release of Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap.

I'm also really interested in Dragon Quest Builders, but I'm unsure if I should hold off until Dragon Quest Builders 2 comes out, since it looks more like an improved expanded version than a sequel.

Just the other day, I was told about a cool thing on Steam published by Sega which is this collection of Genesis games set up in a virtual bed room. So you grab your virtual Genesis game, stick the virtual cartridge in your virtual Genesis and watch it on your virtual CRT TV with some visual filters and common emulation effects to choose from. It’s really slick.

The very next day, I learn that this thing is coming to consoles as Sega Genesis Classics, and for cheaper too. I know it’s still double the price of Sonic Genesis Collection on PS3, but that virtual bed room is gonna be so immersive, and $30 is not expensive anyway. Plus emulation tools? I’m sold.

Looking forward to Okami HD on the Switch. At first I lost interest as soon as I heard that it is eShop exclusive, but now that I've got a decent microSD card and fairly good download speed, I'm willing to get it digitally. I'm anxiously waiting for a proper release date. I imagine it'll be in August.

Also looking forward to WarioWare Gold for the 3DS this August. Been waiting for a new WW title for awhile now.

Hollow Knight (Switch), Moonlighter, Red Dead Redemption 2, God of War.

Back
Top Bottom