• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Devil May Cry 5
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (especially since I was disappointed with Smash 4, finally it can be replaced)
Resident Evil 2 REmake
when Animal Crossing for Switch is announced and then releases in the future

Welp, the Spyro trilogy has been delayed from September to November. But it's still one month before Smash, so....

I can't help but think that the confusion about the mandatory download was part of the reason.

Welp, the Spyro trilogy has been delayed from September to November. But it's still one month before Smash, so....

I can't help but think that the confusion about the mandatory download was part of the reason.
Hopefully it's just to put the 2 other games on the disc so no download is required.. if it is I'll be putting it back on my to get list along with Smash. The downloading is just a Deal-breaker because of my location..
not sure of any others besides the G8 pokemon.

Yeah, a small maintenance update wouldn't raise any eyebrows, but rumors were swirling about the update being like 15-20GB which genuinely raises the question that the game's release date was being rushed.

The announcement of several Final Fantasy titles coming to Switch has honestly gotten me pumped, particularly in regards with VII, IX, and X / X 2. I'm also interested XII.

I've only been able to play the original six FF titles, so the chance here is fantastic.

Is it too obvious to say the new Animal Crossing?

Also, I'm very interested in that game Town, from Game Freak. I've seen a lot of hate for this title on the internets because people think it might take resources and employees away from Pokemon gen 8, but I'm excited to see a game by them that isn't Pokemon (or a cheap rhythm game).

Definitely Smash Ultimate, I hope for a story mode for it, (please let this be true) choosing the gender of characters that can be either male or female. I just don't like the idea that those specific characters are made "canon" in any capacity.

I’ve wanted an American release of Metal Wolf Chaos for a long time, so Devolver Digital’s upcoming port of it is exciting to me.

I’LL MAKE YOU ALL LIKE PERFORATED CHEESE!

So the next Super Robot Wars game(s) was announced today. And it's getting a Switch Port. Check the trailer. EDIT: Now with the English version

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpemgQu1c5w

Magic Knight Rayearth and Cowboy Bebop getting in is absolutely nuts, and it's nice to see Gun X Sword getting a fair shake too. The full list of mecha stuff appearing in the game: Getter Robo Armageddon, Brave Express Might Gaine, Gunbuster, Universal Century Gundam (Z/ZZ/CCA/Beltorchika's Children/Crossbone), Trider G7, Aura Battler Dunbine, VOTOMS, Nadesico Prince of Darkness, King of Braves GaoGaiGar, Gun X Sword, G Gundam, New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine, Mazinger Z Infinity, Expelled from Paradise, Harlock SSX, Magic Knight Rayearth, Cowboy Bebop

A mobile non-gacha game was also announced. May need to get a new phone and do some technowizardry for that one, but it's also about as crazy. Especially on the end of what's returning.

Last edited:
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
  • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Switch)
  • Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch)

Back
Top Bottom