• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Lord-Arceus

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Reaction score
I forgot to include WarioWare Gold, which I am picking up on Friday.

FinalArcadia

♡ lightning in the rain ♡
Reaction score
Devil May Cry 5
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (especially since I was disappointed with Smash 4, finally it can be replaced)
Resident Evil 2 REmake
when Animal Crossing for Switch is announced and then releases in the future

Stratelier

Reaction score
Welp, the Spyro trilogy has been delayed from September to November. But it's still one month before Smash, so....

I can't help but think that the confusion about the mandatory download was part of the reason.

Fluttershy of Light

Princess of Love
Reaction score
Welp, the Spyro trilogy has been delayed from September to November. But it's still one month before Smash, so....

I can't help but think that the confusion about the mandatory download was part of the reason.
Hopefully it's just to put the 2 other games on the disc so no download is required.. if it is I'll be putting it back on my to get list along with Smash. The downloading is just a Deal-breaker because of my location..
not sure of any others besides the G8 pokemon.

Stratelier

Reaction score
Yeah, a small maintenance update wouldn't raise any eyebrows, but rumors were swirling about the update being like 15-20GB which genuinely raises the question that the game's release date was being rushed.

BigBadButterfree

the Destroyer
Reaction score
It was announced today that Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles is being remastered for PS4 and Switch. As this was my favorite game of all time, I am HELLA hyped.

Blockhead Pippi

Previously known as 'Isamu Akai'
Reaction score
The announcement of several Final Fantasy titles coming to Switch has honestly gotten me pumped, particularly in regards with VII, IX, and X / X 2. I'm also interested XII.

I've only been able to play the original six FF titles, so the chance here is fantastic.

BigBadButterfree

the Destroyer
Reaction score
Is it too obvious to say the new Animal Crossing?

Also, I'm very interested in that game Town, from Game Freak. I've seen a lot of hate for this title on the internets because people think it might take resources and employees away from Pokemon gen 8, but I'm excited to see a game by them that isn't Pokemon (or a cheap rhythm game).

ocelotlrama jaguar

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score
As of now, T-minus 9 days, 6 hours, and two minutes until Mega Man 11 is out. Can't wait!!!

Poke Dragon

The boundary between opposites.
Reaction score
Definitely Smash Ultimate, I hope for a story mode for it, (please let this be true) choosing the gender of characters that can be either male or female. I just don't like the idea that those specific characters are made "canon" in any capacity.

Cap'n Jack

I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
I’ve wanted an American release of Metal Wolf Chaos for a long time, so Devolver Digital’s upcoming port of it is exciting to me.

I’LL MAKE YOU ALL LIKE PERFORATED CHEESE!

farewell friend