• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Cold As Ice
Reaction score
Sister went to the local mail sorting place first thing she took a day off to play fire emblem with me. We’re about to start so I may be gone from here. I won’t post spoilers so don’t worry oh one minor thing I love the limited edition case.

@Tactician Karina Happy 3 Houses day!

the plasma pokemon
Reaction score
Pokemon Sword and Shield and Animal Crossing: New Horizons are the big ones right now. There was a Tales of game that I'd seen mentioned through E3 news, but I don't remember the name of it now; it sounds like it'd be a good game though and I'll probably pick that one up too.

Son of Two Deities
Reaction score
I've been thinking of getting "Omega Labyrinth Life" from the Nintendo eShop.

Reaction score
I'm mostly looking forward to Pokémon Sword and Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Switch.

Reaction score
I just discovered that Moon: A Remix RPG Adventure, is getting both a Switch release and an international release. Apparently, they had to remake the whole game from the ground up, glitches and all (yes, they recreated them). Well, I hope 6 years of waiting since I discovered the game will pay.

Gone batty.
Reaction score
The Elder Scrolls VI.
Not like my computer will be able to run it, but just the fact that after so many years they FINALLY continue building one of the most epic fantasy worlds in the history of gaming makes me happy. And since it doesn't seem like it will be released earlier than 2021, I may be able to upgrade. Maybe. Not much hope, though.

Reaction score
half life 3 sword and shield, Minecraft 1.15, the final terraria update

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Shantae and the Seven Sirens (to be exact, the console versions ie: PS4, as the mobile version has been out for a bit). And, obviously, Sword/Shield.

Pikachu Aficinado
Reaction score
I am really awaiting my copy of Sword, and Let's Go Pikachu.

best boy
Reaction score
Pokémon Sword & Shield, will be picking up my pre-orders Friday morning so I'm really excited for it.

Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth & Future Blessings (Switch ports), was hoping they'd port over the PS4 Code Realize: Bouquet of Rainbows since it was both games in a bundle, but I'm still excited for these ports regardless.

Collar x Malice & Collar x Malice: Unlimited (Switch ports), this is my top favorite otome game cause of it's mystery/crime-solving and dark story, and both getting Switch ports is not surprising due to how popular it was.

Piofiore no Banshou (Switch port), this'll be the first time I'll play this one and I've read reviews on it being good (and it's mafia themed, so I have to check it out), so it getting an English translation is exciting.

Café Enchante (Switch), as indicated by my sig I'm super excited, and I'm a sucker for love interests that aren't really human.

Reaction score
Right now, I'm just looking forward to receiving my pre-ordered copy of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order from GameStop. It is officially released on Friday, but it sounds like I'll be able to pick it up a day early, so I'll be going to the store tomorrow after work.

Lovely
Reaction score
Buried Stars. This game was delayed several times, but it was recently announced that it will also see a Switch release next year in addition to the PS4/Vita. I am so happy to hear the news. The director's previous games, City of Mist 1 and 2 were brilliant mobile games. I hope their new games prosper and eventually they have a chance to revisit their previous series.

the plasma pokemon
Reaction score
Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Been playing a lot of ACNL lately, and it's been making me excited for New Horizons in March (and hopefully I'll have a Switch by then!).