• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Reaction score
Hollow Knight: Silksong. Hollow Knight was amazing, so i'm hoping the sequel can deliver.

Saffron City Gym Leader
Reaction score
I've mentioned Animal Crossing: New Horizons already, but the new PMD game and Trails of Mana, both for the Switch, are ones I'm looking at getting too! I'm planning on preordering Animal Crossing when I pick up my first Switch game this weekend since I'm most hyped for that. Might preorder PMD too, depending on finances, but I may just pick it up at a later time instead. Trails of Mana doesn't drop until the end of April though, but I may preorder that one later, after I at least deal with Animal Crossing (and maybe PMD too).

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Got a few new games on the horizon. They are "Fairy Tail", "Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate", "Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time", and "Digimon Survive", all for the PS4. The release dates have been finalized for the first three, while Digimon Survive is still in a limbo of sorts. I'm also hoping to find a physical copy of "Shantae and the Seven Sirens", since only digital copies exist right now, but due to the quarantine, physical copies don't exist yet even though it was released back in May. I hate buying digital games, as I feel much safer with physical copies. At least I don't have to worry about memory space and such, plus I like looking at their cases in my media cabinet. But, yeah, got a lot on my wishlist for new games.

Ace Trainer
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild 2, of course.

Also Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. I tingle with anticipation.

The Ghost of Tsushima
Reaction score
Ghost of Tsushima comes out in less than 2 weeks and I'm very hyped. The cinema mode was one of the things that sold me on it - ngl the ability to make the game look like an old samurai film was a great idea.

Reaction score
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (Remastered). I never played this game the first time around, but a remastered re-release has given me the chance for an updated version.

The Ghost of Tsushima
Reaction score
SMT V and Nocturne Remastered after the last mini direct, I'm gonna buy a Switch with whichever comes out first. More Shin Megami Tensei is always welcome :bulbaLove:

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
I can't think of any other games than Breath of the Wild 2.

Black Rabbit
Reaction score
Currently Fairy Tail RPG coming out this Friday, been bummed for it's delay but only three more days to go until I can finally play it (specifically the Switch version).

Also looking forward to Rune Factory 5, SMT5, and the Nocturne Remaster for Switch as well.

Reaction score
In addition to what I said before, I will also be keeping tabs on Avowed from Obsidian, and I might also be interested in Halo: Infinite and the new Fable.