• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Reaction score
Hollow Knight: Silksong. Hollow Knight was amazing, so i'm hoping the sequel can deliver.

running on a loop
Reaction score
I've mentioned Animal Crossing: New Horizons already, but the new PMD game and Trails of Mana, both for the Switch, are ones I'm looking at getting too! I'm planning on preordering Animal Crossing when I pick up my first Switch game this weekend since I'm most hyped for that. Might preorder PMD too, depending on finances, but I may just pick it up at a later time instead. Trails of Mana doesn't drop until the end of April though, but I may preorder that one later, after I at least deal with Animal Crossing (and maybe PMD too).

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Got a few new games on the horizon. They are "Fairy Tail", "Is it Wrong to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate", "Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time", and "Digimon Survive", all for the PS4. The release dates have been finalized for the first three, while Digimon Survive is still in a limbo of sorts. I'm also hoping to find a physical copy of "Shantae and the Seven Sirens", since only digital copies exist right now, but due to the quarantine, physical copies don't exist yet even though it was released back in May. I hate buying digital games, as I feel much safer with physical copies. At least I don't have to worry about memory space and such, plus I like looking at their cases in my media cabinet. But, yeah, got a lot on my wishlist for new games.

Son of Ares
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild 2, of course.

Also Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. I tingle with anticipation.

Perfect Chronology
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Ghost of Tsushima comes out in less than 2 weeks and I'm very hyped. The cinema mode was one of the things that sold me on it - ngl the ability to make the game look like an old samurai film was a great idea.

Go for the eyes, Boo!
Reaction score
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (Remastered). I never played this game the first time around, but a remastered re-release has given me the chance for an updated version.

Beta Content Nerd
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/Her
She Dreams Elsewhere
SCARF
Ikenfell
Cris Tales
Witch

Perfect Chronology
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
SMT V and Nocturne Remastered after the last mini direct, I'm gonna buy a Switch with whichever comes out first. More Shin Megami Tensei is always welcome :bulbaLove:

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
I can't think of any other games than Breath of the Wild 2.

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Breath of the Wild 2, Rune Factory 5.

Innocent gladiator boxer
Reaction score
Currently Fairy Tail RPG coming out this Friday, been bummed for it's delay but only three more days to go until I can finally play it (specifically the Switch version).

Also looking forward to Rune Factory 5, SMT5, and the Nocturne Remaster for Switch as well.

Go for the eyes, Boo!
Reaction score
In addition to what I said before, I will also be keeping tabs on Avowed from Obsidian, and I might also be interested in Halo: Infinite and the new Fable.

VoHiYo
Reaction score
in addition to what I said before as well, the tony hawk remake comes out next month/

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
Time for an update:

Breath of the Wild 2
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
Immortals Fenyx Rising

Might be interested in the new Assassin's Creed, as well. I don't like violent video games, but I really did enjoy Odyssey because I'm a history nerd and have always wanted to see that setting recreated. I made an exception for that, but have always wanted to play all of the AC games because of their settings. It's a big maybe.

(I'd probably at least wait and get it used, because of Ubisoft's issues, and I already feel bad enough wanting Immortals Fenyx Rising for that same reason)

Reaction score
Final Fantasy XVI

I cannot express in words how happy I am that the latest entry is going back to medieval fantasy again after so many modern/sci-fi settings in the past decade. The combat looks really fast and satisfying, the story seems interesting so far and the acting/music sounds good.

Very excited. :love:

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
Final Fantasy XVI

I cannot express in words how happy I am that the latest entry is going back to medieval fantasy again after so many modern/sci-fi settings in the past decade. The combat looks really fast and satisfying, the story seems interesting so far and the acting/music sounds good.

Very excited. :love:
Did they go back to the ATB system? Or is it an action RPG again?