• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Currently, cattle exist.
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Neon White looks pretty good, but other than that, nothing else in the Nintendo Direct caught my interest. I’m still waiting for D/P remakes and Silksong, though. Edit: Add Pokémon Legends into the list.

Last edited:
Looking for a way to be whole again.
Reaction score
Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and if possible, Pokemon Legends: Arceus.

horoscope obsessed
Reaction score
Adding Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl and Pokemon Legends: Arceus to the list as well. The latter especially looks really interesting and fun.

(Un)fun guy
Reaction score
I ordered Bravely Default II on Amazon, and it'll probably be here sometime next week.

Also:
the new Story of Seasons
Rune Factory 5
Splatoon 3
New Pokemon Snap
BDSP
Pokemon Legends
the Miitopia port

Hmmm what are these creatures and do I splat them?
Reaction score
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Diamond and Pearl remakes

Go for the eyes, Boo!
Reaction score
Well, like everyone else, I, of course, will be adding Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl to my list... although the chibi-style character models in the overworld is sure going to take some getting used to. But I've wanted DP remakes for a while now, so I'll take what I can get.

But I'm even more excited about Pokemon Legends: Arceus. That was an unexpected surprise for a more original take on a prequel title to new remakes.

Reaction score
Well, like everyone else, I, of course, will be adding Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl to my list... although the chibi-style character models in the overworld is sure going to take some getting used to. But I've wanted DP remakes for a while now, so I'll take what I can get.
Man, I will wait for more information to decide. However, for now I am preferring Pokemon Platinum to the remakes, at least visually.

I was so sure that Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl were mobiles games. It sucks to be wrong

Space Wizard/ Dark Sorceress
Reaction score
Diamond and Pearl remakes.

Project Triangle Strategy looks pretty cool.

Perfect Chronology
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Looking forward to Kena: Bridge of Spirits after watching the State of Play trailer. It looks so good, and the combat reminds of of Horizon Zero Dawn. Speaking of which, I'm also looking forward to Horizon Forbidden West.
On the Switch front, it's still just SMT V and localised Nocturne HD.

truth is stranger than fiction
Reaction score
New Pokemon Snap is the game I am most looking forward too. I legit have not been this excited for a game for years, I just think it will be pure fun.

the Miitopia port
Did you play the original on the 3ds? I am considering getting it when it comes out... but I'm unsure.

(Un)fun guy
Reaction score
Did you play the original on the 3ds? I am considering getting it when it comes out... but I'm unsure.
I did play the first game! I liked it, but it's definitely not a game for everyone, since a lot of the gameplay can feel repetitive after a while. In battles you can only really control your player character, and the other party members you make just do their own thing. It's not a hard game either, so if you want something challenging it wouldn't really be of interest.

I recommend dowloading the demo on the 3DS e-shop (if you can), or watching it on YouTube to see if you like the gameplay or story it's going for. I think the only differences known so far are that there are more customization options and some extra horse stuff on the Switch version.

It's another stupid Mii game kind of like Tomodachi life was, but instead of being a life sim game, it's an RPG.

truth is stranger than fiction
Reaction score
I did play the first game! I liked it, but it's definitely not a game for everyone, since a lot of the gameplay can feel repetitive after a while. In battles you can only really control your player character, and the other party members you make just do their own thing. It's not a hard game either, so if you want something challenging it wouldn't really be of interest.

I recommend dowloading the demo on the 3DS e-shop (if you can), or watching it on YouTube to see if you like the gameplay or story it's going for. I think the only differences known so far are that there are more customization options and some extra horse stuff on the Switch version.

It's another stupid Mii game kind of like Tomodachi life was, but instead of being a life sim game, it's an RPG.
It looks so quirky and strange! Do you remember how many mii's do you need to make for the game? I feel like coming up with entertaining mii's would be a large factor of how fun the game is.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
It looks so quirky and strange! Do you remember how many mii's do you need to make for the game? I feel like coming up with entertaining mii's would be a large factor of how fun the game is.
I think you need to make 10 minimum. Or you can grab them online if the 3DS is connected to the Internet.

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She / Her
Pokemon Legends: Arceus
BOTW2

I might get the Diamond remake IF I have a lot of spare money and there are no other games coming out around that time. But I'm really not pleased with it.

Reaction score
Quite a few things:

Legends: Arceus
Famicom Detective Club
No More Heroes 3
Caligula Effect 2
Disgaea 6
World End Club
Project Triangle Strategy
Digimon Survive

Geez, my wallet is going to be hurting so bad. :(

Last edited: