• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

(Un)fun guy
Reaction score
It looks so quirky and strange! Do you remember how many mii's do you need to make for the game? I feel like coming up with entertaining mii's would be a large factor of how fun the game is.
Like prog rocker said, you need a minimum of ten party members to be made to progress the game. But there are a lot of other story-related NPCs that you can edit to your liking, and you do get the option to create more party members later on.

If you want to have all your own custom Miis instead of random internet ones, you have a lot of them to come up with.

Janito "The Weon"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
The Weon
Pokémon Legends: Arceus and Halo Infinite

♡ scion of light ♡
Reaction score
Right this moment: Rune Factory 5

I've been back on a RF4S addiction and it just makes me want RF5 even more. I'm so glad that it looks good since I think the recent Story of Seasons games have been kinda... not so good...

Sayaka Naegi - Daughter of Makoto and Kyouko
Reaction score
Horizon Forbidden West, God of War Ragnarok, Legends: Arceus, Final Fantasy XVI, The King of Fighters 15, Street Fighter VI

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him
There's been a leak it's coming probably this year, for PS5 only at first (I think)
That's weird... They still haven't finished with Season 5 of SFV. In fact, of the six characters only two are available at the moment with Rose possibly coming this month.

VoHiYo
Reaction score
Right this moment: Rune Factory 5

I've been back on a RF4S addiction and it just makes me want RF5 even more. I'm so glad that it looks good since I think the recent Story of Seasons games have been kinda... not so good...
I mean pioneer of olive town is trying to fix it’s issues, and I personally enjoyed it and FoMT remake, but same on RF5