• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

I've developed an interest in the new Kao the Kangaroo game that's coming out later this year. I've seen the demo (though I haven't played it). It needs more work, obviously, and the animations are a bit stiff but so far it looks fun. Considering I never heard of Kao before (no surprise, as I never owned a Dreamcast and my first "official" game store was a Gamestop that opened up when I was 17) it does harken back to the olden days of platformers that hold a special place in my heart (thank you, Crash and Spyro). So I hope that the creators spend more time polishing it up as I would like to play it.

• Dragon Quest 3 HD-2D Remake (Does anyone know anything new?)
  • Pokémon Scarlet/Violet
  • Breath of Fire HD Collection (I'm a man of faith, Lol)
  • Victoria 3

Last edited:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle R

So, from what I'm seeing, it's All Star Battle with the extra content from Eyes of Heaven (I saw Boing-Boing Cape in the trailer), and there's also a 2v2 mode like the one in Capcom's Vs games.

Sincerely, I can't wait for it.

Konami just announced a TMNT collection with a killer lineup. (Source: Nintendo Life)

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Arcade)
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time (Arcade)
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game (NES)
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project (NES)
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (NES)
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles in Time (Super Nintendo)
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Super Nintendo)
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Hyperstone Heist (Sega Genesis)
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (Sega Genesis)
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fall of The Foot Clan (Game Boy)
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Back From The Sewers (Game Boy)
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: Radical Rescue (Game Boy)

Just the arcade games alone make this a likely purchase for me, but we also get the home console variants and all three versions of tournament fighters? Super cool :)

Pokémon Scarlet/Violet
Fire Emblem Three Hopes - Dimitri and Edelgard's Rallies to Restore the Kingdom and/or Establish the Republic lol

Besides the obvious Scarlet and Violet-- most recently as mentioned a few posts above (LOL), Digimon Survive-- it actually looks gorgeous (but I also just love the spider lily aesthetic) I haven't played a Digimon game since Dusk/Dawn, but this one is supposedly aimed at a more mature audience, and the artwork is stunning, so I'm kind of excited to see what the plot is! I hope it was worth the wait.

Besides the obvious Scarlet and Violet-- most recently as mentioned a few posts above (LOL), Digimon Survive-- it actually looks gorgeous (but I also just love the spider lily aesthetic) I haven't played a Digimon game since Dusk/Dawn, but this one is supposedly aimed at a more mature audience, and the artwork is stunning, so I'm kind of excited to see what the plot is! I hope it was worth the wait.
I like Digimon too! Playing Cyber Sleuth on my Vita woo! Sounds interesting as well, hopefully it's good!

As for me...I'm waiting for S/V ofc! Also, I'm so anxious for Splatoon 3, and the new Taiko game soon!

Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and Hogwarts Legacy are my two biggest excitements for later this year. I'm hoping the latter game doesn't get a delay like the rumor that's spreading says, but regardless it looks fun and gorgeous! I'm hoping to get it for Switch, but if it's a cloud version then I'll get it on the PS5 like the Avatar game, hoping it won't be though as I'd love to play it on the go. Anyway, both games look amazing, so I think those two are definitely gonna fill up my holiday gaming and maybe early part of next year. (I haven't played a Harry Potter game in forever, so HL might have a good chunk of hours put in immediately; I knew revisiting one of my favorite childhood series will bring me good luck lol)

Other than those two, I'm also looking forward to FE Warriors Three Hopes and, of course, Pokemon Scarlet/Violet. I think the former I'll wait a bit on though as Touken Ranbu Warriors will release later this month, and FE releases next month, so Touken Ranbu is going to take top priority as my Warriors fix for now (plus I might replay other Samurai/Dynasty/Orochi Warriors games as well). Plus, I'm still a bit miffed of it not being a kind of Warriors game I want from this series (again), and it possibly having some "Golden Route" type ending makes me not as excited as before, but we'll see; still looks fun regardless at least.

Back
Top Bottom