• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Besides the obvious Scarlet and Violet-- most recently as mentioned a few posts above (LOL), Digimon Survive-- it actually looks gorgeous (but I also just love the spider lily aesthetic) I haven't played a Digimon game since Dusk/Dawn, but this one is supposedly aimed at a more mature audience, and the artwork is stunning, so I'm kind of excited to see what the plot is! I hope it was worth the wait.
I also happen to be a Digimon fan! Dusk/Dawn are the only Digimon games I've ever played though. :whistle: But I sure as hell played them a ton though. I think I logged something like, a couple hundred hours between them both. (That's just a guess, it was quite a lot though.) Ask me something about Digimon in general or those games, and chances are I'll know it. (Not tooting my own horn, I just know a ton about Digimon.)
I like Digimon too! Playing Cyber Sleuth on my Vita woo! Sounds interesting as well, hopefully it's good!

As for me...I'm waiting for S/V ofc! Also, I'm so anxious for Splatoon 3, and the new Taiko game soon!
Nice to see you're a Digimon fan too! I happen to own Cyber Sleuth for the Switch but I've yet to play it. I've heard lots of good things about it from people online, is it a good game in your book?

Nice to see you're a Digimon fan too! I happen to own Cyber Sleuth for the Switch but I've yet to play it. I've heard lots of good things about it from people online, is it a good game in your book?
I haven't had too much experience with it TBF!! But from what I've played it seems to be good! I would want a Pokémon game on the Vita, though...guess I'll stick with emulating the GBA ones at school, or just taking my 3DS~

NOOOOooooo actual way!???? This isn't going to be for the Switch I bet lmaOO but wow that's amazing!!
The Switch logo is right there in the thumbnail.
But yeah I'm interested to play Frontiers. Definitely feels like the kinda thing that could be done really well, really badly, and pretty much anything inbetween. Trying to keep expectations in check but I'm interested to play it.

Don't they still have to finish the second part of the FF7 remake?
Yeah, but I suspect they're different teams. Big companies like this tend to have a ton of teams working on different games at once, hence how they were able to work on both this and XIV at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if VIIR2 was still puttering along behind the scenes while those two held the brunt of FF for a while.

Yeah, but I suspect they're different teams. Big companies like this tend to have a ton of teams working on different games at once, hence how they were able to work on both this and XIV at the same time. I wouldn't be surprised if VIIR2 was still puttering along behind the scenes while those two held the brunt of FF for a while.
To add to this, I looked it up and FF7:RE was made by "Square Enix Business Division 1" (which also made FF13, Kingdom Hearts and the SaGa series) whereas FF16 is building developed by "Square Enix Creative Business Unit 3" (which also made FF11, FF14 and Dragon Quest Builders).

Is there officially a Direct announced yet or is this just a customary time for one?
No official announcement yet, but there’s always one on tuesday the week of E3. Even though that’s not technically a thing this year, I’m confident it’ll happen. They don’t usually announce them until we’re closer than we are now.

Back
Top Bottom