• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
MegaMan Battle Network Legacy Collection, yo! That's honestly the only new thing that really caught my eye during the direct. Everything else was very yeah whatever. Lorelei and the Laser Eyes has a cool aesthetic, and Blanc looks vey cute but I honestly don't know if I'll ever play either, especially with Blanc being seemingly co-op only?

I guess the new info for Sonic Frontiers was also kinda neat.

LunalaLitten

Just another moon incarnate with a computer
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/they
I'm excited for Scarlet & Violet, of course, but other than Pokémon, I can't wait for the sequel to Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! LoZ is easily my second favorite video game series (Pokemon is first) so I'm always exited for a new game to come out even if I still haven't finished the older ones.

Arylett Charnoa

Serenan Sorceress
Reaction score
I don't really get excited about video games all that much, but I am mildly looking forward to Final Fantasy 16. I'm relieved to hear it isn't open world. Unlike most people, I don't tend to like that genre because it often means an incoherent/minimal story with an empty, boring space and little to do. It looks a bit too realistic and convoluted for my liking, but it'll be fun to watch my husband play it. [I'm really only into playing old school FFs, which they stopped making after FF10. Also, FF14, but that's an MMO, so it is a bit different from the more action-heavy stuff they lean into nowadays.]

Also am quite looking forward to the Crisis Core remake that's coming out. More so than FF16, honestly. That's a more simplified action battle system I could get into. Probably the thing I'm most excited about. Yes, I'm more excited about it than the FF7 remake, since this one doesn't deviate from the original so much that it might as well be a completely different thing.

Scarlet and Violet of course have my attention. But it's more tentative and nervous about how many of Legends Arceus' innovations will be cut out, because Game Freak tends to do that.

dashing_stunning

A relic of the glorious age
Reaction score
I would really look forward to the next installment of my most favorite game of all time: Valkyria Chronicles. Sadly, it hasn't been announced yet because the current chapter isn't selling that well.
While it's not always perfect, I'd do anything to see the franchise continue.
For now, though, Triangle Strategy is not a replacement but a similar experience in some regards.

Lone_Garurumon

What can I say? I Stand Out.
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They

New Digimon Survive trailer dropped! I'm honestly not sure whether this is new information or not because the game's just been in "Releasing Eventually" limbo for so long but I noticed at the end that the release date is the end of the month! I'm so pumped I've been waiting for this game for literal years at this point and it's finally happening!

prog rocker

Reaction score
Pronouns
He/him
Thank you for posting the English trailer! Sadly, no dub...

Tood

blue spirit
Reaction score
Just learned that there's a Mario + Rabbids sequel coming out in a few months.

The original had no business being as good as it was. Like, I can't stand Rabbids, but that game made me very nearly consider liking them.

dashing_stunning

A relic of the glorious age
Reaction score
It's the first time I am hearing about Mato Anomalies but from what I've seen it's exactly what I want: combination of retro/diesel punk and modern aesthetic, cool character designs and gritty asian noir atmosphere. I am not sure about the writing since it's a Chinese game and there is no manga level writing in Chinese games but, to be frank, I'd play it just for the atmosphere alone because it looks like all I ever wanted.

Daren

Surprisingly well rehearsed
Reaction score
I haven't really done anything with Digimon in 20 years or so but I admit Survive looks very intriguing...

CynthiaLover

Geek of the Games
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him
Finally, after waiting 3+ years from its announcement, I will soon be able to play Digimon Survive. My patience has been rewarded, as I just have to wait a few more days. And judging by what I've learned about this game it's gonna be a wild ride. And I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully they can be a bit more clear on the Guilmon bonus DLC thing upon release, as that's causing a lot of confusion. But overall I'm looking forward to this game. Hopefully it'll be well worth the wait.

Sheep40

Reaction score
Well, that makes my wallet all that much lighter between Survive and Xenoblade.

Emmy

Cam Girl~
Reaction score
Well, that makes my wallet all that much lighter between Survive and Xenoblade.
Fortunately I only recently beat Xenoblade 1 and haven't even started 2 yet so I can justify only buying Digimon Survive over Xenoblade 3.

My wallet wouldn't have survived buying both. :cry:

wanderist

Someone. Maybe.
Reaction score
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeaah I try to stick to one $60 game a month so I went with Xenoblade 3 this time since I've been excited for it for so long. But I do plan to get Digimon Survive next month after that's done.

Now just hoping this tracker is mistaken and I'll be getting it tomorrow like originally planned and not Saturday. This is my first time preordering a physical copy of a game for delivery.

Daren

Surprisingly well rehearsed
Reaction score
Tactics Ogre is getting reborn once again and I am all for it. :bulbaLove:

Hearing the Ogre Battle overture there brings back so much nostaliga for me.(y)

I initially thought it might be a smooted up port of the PSP version but there seem to be more changes than I first thought; individual levels are back and I've noticed characters have significantly more hit points than in the old versions (I haven't seen anyone else comment on that part, yet).