• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Sonic fans just keep on winnin'
1669871518290.png

There might be a few at the moment, but the game that I'm looking forward to above all is Baldur's Gate III. Last week's Game Awards officially confirmed a full release time for August 2023, after being playable in Early Access for over two whole years now, which I still have refrained from buying and playing until the full release. After yesterday's Panel From Hell Patch 9 broadcast from developer Larian Studios, who have confirmed will be the last major patch before the full release, added the Paladin class to the game, I think I have now all but decided that that will be my class of choice for the first playthrough! The idea that I could "fall" as a Paladin by breaking oaths or committing acts of evil and becoming a whole different subclass, the Oathbreaker, is a neat idea!

I'm thinking of pre-ordering the massive Collector's Edition, with all the physical goodies that will come with my purchase.

Baldur's Gate III?

Okay, that's some Mother 3-level development hell since I knew about the hound thing that was going to be in the original 3.
The new Baldur's Gate III is an entirely different project, with no development ideas or connections at all, and by a different gaming studio, from the originally planned and later cancelled Baldur's Gate III: The Black Hound from almost two decades ago.

Since there's finally a release date for the Switch version, Hogwarts Legacy is currently my most awaited game for next year. Already pre-ordered it, so now I have a long wait until July.

For a release that's coming sooner, then Fire Emblem Engage. Got it pre-ordered as well, honestly the only reason I'm excited for this one is purely because of Sigurd being in it (I'll have to actually play it to see if the characters personalities are on par with most previous installments, most of the new designs are a bit meh to bad so far). now I'm waiting for GotHW's remake and another Warriors spinoff that's a true crossover, not just another fanservice for specific installments

Pizza Tower; releasing on January 26, 2023.

I've watched this game develop over the past few years, so seeing it edging close to an actual release is... surreal to me.

Final Fantasy XVI.

Destiny 2 Lightfall

The sword art online game coming out in February (I forget it's name)

Scarlet and violet DLC.

Modern Warfare 2 campaign expansion

Star citizen

Starfield

Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty

pokemon gen ix dlc

Quite a few things:
Waves 1-3 of the Sonic Frontiers updates.
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Minecraft Legends
Digimon Con 2023 (Ok this isn't a game, but I'm really hoping we get a new game announcement!)
INFINITY STRASH: Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken (and DLC maybe?)
Hogwarts Legacy
Kirby's Return to Dreamland Deluxe
Dragon Quest XII
Whatever the next update for Minecraft Dungeons will be.
Digimon World: Next Order

I am SO hyped for TOTK. BOTW is one of my favorite video games, and the gameplay footage today made me finally feel like the game will be released soon.

BOTW was one of my favorite video games too! :D What were some of your favorite parts of the game?
Probably exploration. It's definitly the strongest part of the game, and Im usually going to new areas whenever I do it. I also really like the great plateau. It's an amazing tutorial area, and it has so much to do on it.

I don't know if it will be enough to save the franchise, but the new AC game "going back to its roots" certainly intrigues me after the insomnia cures that was Odyssey and Valhalla. :unsure:

Unfortunately, as they would say in Brazil, Ubisoft is more lost than a blind man in a shootout.

Looking forward to Story of Seasons- A Wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom