• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

SAO Last Recollection.

Destiny 2 The Final Shape.

Whatever expansion FEEngage gets.

Starfield

Hidden Treasure of Area Zero.

Crymachina.

The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Pokemon S/V DLC
Life By You (FINALLY a The Sims competitor!!!)

Might get Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life, as well. I loved A Wonderful Life and Another Wonderful Life on the GCN, but sadly never picked up either of them, only rented them.

I want to play Master Detective Archives: Rain Code so bad...I've been desperately wanting to play a new game recently (never mind the fact that I've played several already this year lol) and this game looks so cool and fun. I'm also a Danganronpa fan so that helps too.

Antonblast: a Wario-like just like Pizza Tower, except this time it's a demolition man with a hammer blowing up hell because he's angry at Satan for stealing his booze.

For context regarding the first line of this trailer; the protagonist first starred in Antonball: Deluxe, a Breakout-style ball game of sorts.

Not one that’s projected to come out (but just assumed to come out someday) but I’m excited for the next 3D Mario game. I know there’s already plenty of great Nintendo and non-Nintendo games already out there that I still need to play though I can’t help but feel excited for the next game.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (I think it's called?)

Except I don't have a PS5 and don't foresee me getting one anytime soon with me moving, so that's going to suck when it comes out. =(

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (I think it's called?)

Except I don't have a PS5 and don't foresee me getting one anytime soon with me moving, so that's going to suck when it comes out. =(
Same, it's why I really hope that Sony decides to release a PS5 Slim in the near future so I don't have to sell my kidneys to get a PS5.

Persona 3 Remake Persona 3 Remake PERSONA 3 REMAKE

Ohhh my goodness, I'm hyped and I only just played P3P for the first time earlier this year; I can't imagine how longtime Persona fans are feeling. That being said I am not happy about the exclusion of my beloved Kotone/FeMC and will be suing Atlus for emotional distress. Still gonna play it though

Metal Gear Solid: Master Collection Vol.1 for the Switch, especially since I can play my favorite installment, Sons of Liberty, portable now. Definitely know what I want for my birthday this year! Hopefully they'll also bring over Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance sometime in the future (though I won't hold my breath, I can dream at least).

Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos (I enjoyed One World and part of the minority that did along with other Natsume games, save for the Lost Valley, but I don’t think I’m going to enjoy WoA that much)
Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life
Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet’s DLC
Pokémon BW remakes (I know, not happening)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Rune Factory 3 Special
Detective Pikachu Returns

Back
Top Bottom