• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

I'm mostly looking forward to Paralives, an indie life simulation game a la The Sims, which finally got a release date of next year (after being announced all the way back in 2019)!!

I've been following its progress since the very beginning, so I'm excited that it's actually coming out that soon, even if it's only early access. The amount of heart and attention to detail on display just in the newest trailer alone is crazy, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it ends up overtaking my Sims 3 playtime.

Oh, and the Paper Mario TTYD remake. I just recently remembered it's coming out sometime this year and I can't wait lol.

Oh, and the Paper Mario TTYD remake. I just recently remembered it's coming out sometime this year and I can't wait lol.
You and me both Okido! (y) :bulbaWave: Did you ever play the original on the Gamecube? It was one of my favorite childhood games, still remember watching my dad play it over 18 years ago.

(Sorry if I already asked you that/stated this to you already.)

Last edited:
I am eagerly awaiting the release of Until Dawn for PC. I had the opportunity to play the game during my college days, while residing in a shared house ("republic"). However, it has been quite some time since then, and I have been longing to replay the game, especially accompanied.

Last edited:
Spy x Anya : Operation Memories !

The Elder Scrolls VI and Half-Life 3.

:3

paper mario ttyd, i really have to get into the paper mario series.
I really hope you can too, as the Paper Mario games were some of the very best games on their respective systems and some of the best Mario games in the series (and my personal favorites.) That's one of the greatest things about this remake in my eyes-that it'll enable kids like you, who missed out on the original either because you were too young/weren't born yet to experience one of the greatest games of all time for yourself firsthand. It's my sincere hope you kids of today all love it as much as all of us older fans did back when we were your age. And trust me-you will! :D

(To really put in perspective-I have happy memories of playing the original with my sisters on the GameCube back when I was 12 years old-and I'm going to be 29 this year! :eek:)

While you wait in the meantime though.......do you happen to have the Nintendo Switch online membership with the expansion pack? The original Paper Mario is available through that, and may serve to whet your appetite whilst we all wait for The Thousand Year Door.

Last edited:
Paper Mario ttyd remake as well!

I had paper Mario colour splash and loved it so much, and I have the origami king right now and I’ve already beat it, I’m attempting to play the original one on the expansion pack, but I think I got stuck and I haven’t touched it in a while. I’m really excited for ttyd!

The rest of Deltarune, Sonic x Shadow Generations and obviously Legends ZA
I'm also excited for the leaked Sonic Toys Party to get an actual announcement/reveal if it's real

That's assuming the game will take place in the past.
It's all but confirmed to take place in the future. The trailer being composed entirely of wire frames with a sketch towards the end. The sketch is in-universe concept art. The kind used in architecture

It's all but confirmed to take place in the future. The trailer being composed entirely of wire frames with a sketch towards the end. The sketch is in-universe concept art. The kind used in architecture
You mean the same kind that was first used in the paris rennovation of the late 1800s? I want to believe it’s a sequel but until there’s more evidence I’m seeing either side.

Back
Top Bottom