• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Well except the obvious Pokémon X and Y, I am really, really looking forward to Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies! I played the demo the other day and it's just gotten me even more excited for it.

Right now I am looking forward to Pokemon x and y, super smash bros. U/3ds, and titanfall for the new xbox one.

Pokemon X & Y
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
Batman: Arkham Origins
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
South Park: The Stick of Truth
A Hat in Time
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U

Last edited:
Pokemon X, Kingdom Hearts III, Mario Kart 8, and Super Smash Bros. 4.

In order of excitement. It's kind of sad that I'm more looking forward to a Mario Kart game than I am a SSB game. I just don't see any reason to believe that SSB4 will be much better than Brawl at this point. =(

Elder Scrolls online. This is going to be the first MMO I try at.
I'm really looking forward to that Destiny game by Bungie. I hope it lives up to what they're saying about it.

Fallout 4, whenever that happens. -sob-

Pokemon X and Y.
It also saved my life that Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV are coming to Xbox One.
Also Lightning Returns: FFXIII is on pre-order along with Batman: Arkham Origins.
Assassin's Creed IV is on my list with Halo 5 and my long-awaited Call of Duty: Ghosts.

Of course Pokémon X & Y. I'm also excited for Mario Party: Island Tour and Sonic Lost World!

And I've never played a Kirby game before, but I after the last Nintendo Direct I think I'm gonna have to add the new 3DS Kirby game to my list. It looks really cool.

Pokemon X (obviously)
Beyond Two Souls
South Park: The Stick of Truth

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Yeah 2 was a massive disappointment, but Origins is one of my favourite games of all time and I have faith that Bioware will make this game amazing. Or maybe I'm just being naive. Either way I'm upgrading my PC just for this game.

I'm also looking forward to The Witcher 3, The Last Guardian and Half-Life 3. Because there will be a Half-Life 3 one day, otherwise life has no meaning.

I'm really excited about The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, as well the English releases of Tales of Xillia 2 and the Tales of Symphonia remake. Oh, and as someone mentioned above, I'm looking forward to Golden Sun 4, assuming that it's ever actually announced.

Getting: X, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 (though I'm disappointed they swapped out their drilling sequence idea for ripping off another racing franchise of theirs), Stadium 3 (rumor), Super Smash Bros and Sisters 4, Skyward Sword HD (rumor), Zelda U
Want made: Star Fox and F-Zero for Wii U and F-Zero and a Metroid fps where Metroids latch onto your face in 3D for 3DS

Back
Top Bottom