• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

So many. Just about every major game that's come out since the 3DS came out including X/Y. The ones I really want the most other than X/Y are Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, and Street Fighter IV. Money has been really tight the past year and half; I've never gone this long without buying any kind of game/system.

I want the major Wii U games too, mainly Super Smash Brothers, but I know it's going to be a long time before I get them (I focus more on handheld games/systems because they're usually cheaper).

Last edited:
Thinking about picking up The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Luigi's Mansion 2 at the end of the month.

F-Zero for Wii U

I would love to see this. If they captured the same magic F-Zero X had it would be great.

Hmmmmmmmm, right now I'm looking forward to Mighty No. 9 and the Shantae game. Both were successful Kickstarter games, and I'm happy to know the power of fans got to make these games happen, especially with Mighty No. 9.

I'm also waiting for the new Super Smash Bros.

I'm really hyped for Metal Gear Solid V, Final Fantasy XV, Smash Bros. 4, and a possible new Golden Sun game. Rrrrgh, I want it so bad!

I want to add 3D Streets of Rage and Bravely Default to my list of games I'm looking forward to. Can't wait for their release! ^.^

The Sims 4. I have a long wait ahead, but it's just about the only thing that will likely take up as much time as XY did. Not really a good thing, since I'll hopefully be studying further by then! Still, I'm excited.

Right now I'm waiting on MGS 5, Final Fantasy XV, but the big one for me is Persona 5. I'll have to deal with a year and a half of more Persona 4 milking, but I'm still excited.

The new super smash bros., zero escape volume lll (although the release date is unknown), and kingdom hearts lll (although I won't be able to play it when it comes out since it's for consoles I won't be getting anytime soon).

Last edited:
Hyrule Warriors looks really good. Definitely on my wishlist if I ever get a Wii U.

Smash Bros 4 and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. Maybe Bravely Default.

I'm looking forward to playing Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies (It's available now but I'm getting it on Christmas), and Prof. Layton vs Ace Attorney.

Lighting Returns: Final Fantasy
Since Square Enix wants to charge me $2 to buy the DLC for Final Fantasy XIII-2, I'd rather wait for this game to come out.

Dark Souls 2. Despite the unrelenting difficulty of the first Dark Souls, the gameplay is fun and addicting, and finally defeating that one boss that gave you so much trouble gives you a great feeling of triumph and reward that cannot be matched by other games. As strange as it sounds, I'm looking forward to repeatedly being destroyed and dying in Dark Souls 2. :p

Prepare to die... again...

Harvest Moon: Connect to a New World, Silent Hill 9, and any future Pokemon/Animal Crossing games.

Definitely Harvest Moon: Connect to a New World now. Though it probably won't come out in Europe for at least another year and a half given the track record for the wait following even US release, I'm excited for it being released eventually.

I'm looking forward to any of the Sonic the Hedgehog games that will be released exclusively to Nintendo consoles (any Sonic game, really, but those are the most recent games TBA). Also any Pokémon and Arkham games, of course.

Back
Top Bottom