• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Dark Souls II
already pre order the game on pc but i cant wait >_<

Conception II: Children Of the Seven Stars for PSVita and the 3DS, only a few days left!. I put my trust in you again Atlus.

Smash Bros 4, Mario Kart 8, Hyrule Warriors and Kirby Triple Deluxe.

I was already excited for Tomodachi Life, but after watching the mini-Direct for this game earlier my excitement shot up by a bajillion.

I was already excited for Tomodachi Life, but after watching the mini-Direct for this game earlier my excitement shot up by a bajillion.

I'd never heard of it before the direct, and now I can't wait for it!

Other than that, I'm looking forward to Smash Bros 4 and Moon Chronicles.

Out of the top of my head: Bear Simulator (because BEARS), Severed (it's done by the same guys who did Guacamelee, so I'm hopeful it'll be great), Persona Q, Persona 5 (tho I'm Playstation 3-less, so we'll see how that will work out...), and The Sims 4 (despite EA doing some really questionable stuff with the series I'm curious to see how it'll turn out).

I'm don't exactly have bated breath waiting for it, but Activision just announced Skylanders 4: Trap Team yesterday.

It seems they are adding monster-catching (specifically, in-game bosses) as the new feature. The official lineup will, of course, include about 60 toys. And the water-typed pack-in character looks cool.

The teaser trailer is creative, in a kind of opening-of-Lion-Witch-Wardrove sort of way.

Absolutely anything by falcom♥
They are seriously my favorite developers, and one of my big motivations in studying Japanese.

So I'll just casually break the ice here and add Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire to my list of future games I want.

I think that put my list now at:
-Tomodachi Life
-Super Smash Bros. for 3DS
-Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
-Mario Kart 8 & Super Smash Bros. for Wii U if I ever get a Wii U.

-Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
-Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright
-Fantasy Life
-Pokemon Art Academy

The last two are games I just hope to see state side really.

Updated list:

-Alpha Sapphire
-Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright(still waiting for a release date! >:/)
-SBB Wii U
-new Ace Attorney game(I think it was called Dai Gyakuten Saiban in Japanese)

Back
Top Bottom