• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

ORAS (that's a given)
Super Smash Bros for the 3DS (I wanna fight Mario with Greninja and Robin!)
Pokemon Art Academy (sigh... it's not like my school's art class teaches me anything about drawing...)
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 (time to play what I've been missing out on all these years!)
KH III (don't have a PS4, but I'll just watch a Youtuber do it. I wanna see the story to the end at least!)
My fall is gonna be a busy one.

ORAS of course
Super Smash Bros
Another good JRPG? :D please?

-Super Smash Bros 3DS
-Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
-Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
-Fantasy Life

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
Splatoon
Hyrule Warriors
Zelda U
Sm4sh
Fantasy Life
Bayonetta 2

BAYO-FUCKING-NETTA 2
[video=youtube;4thgXrjXzGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4thgXrjXzGE[/video]

Most of all, it's Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, the new Pokemon games and the Phoenix Wright reissues.
I wanna few others too, but they call for hardware I don't own.

My most anticipated game is definitely PERSONA 5. God I want that game so badly already!

Well, there's the obvious ones like Smash 3DS and Wii U, Hyrule Warriors and O. Ruby and A. Sapphire, but I also have high hopes for a couple of indie games for the 3DS and Wii U; Shantae and the Pirate's Curse and Shante: 1/2 Genie Hero, respectively.

ORAS, Smash 3DS and Wii U, Hyrule Warriors, Zelda U, Persona 5, Mario Maker, and most especially Xenoblade Chronicles X. This is fewer than usual for me to be excited for around this time. :/

Since it's one of my most wanted upcoming games: Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright! I've pre-ordered it back in July on Amazon and I'll get my copy by September 5th or so.

ORAS
Assassins Creed Unity
Sleeping Dogs definitive edition
GTA V (PS4)
Super Smash Bros 3DS
The Witcher 3
The Crew

Those aren't in any particular order. I know GTA and Sleeping dogs are old versions but I can't wait to see what they upgraded in GTA V and Sleeping Dogs is probably my favourite game of the last gen so I'm eager to replay it. I've always loved Super Smash Bros but have never really had Nintendo consoles so I never got to play it (unless I was at friends) which is why I'm very happy it's coming to 3DS.

I'm excited for ORAS but at the same time I haven't finished my play through of X so I have to get that done before ORAS is released >.<

Smash Bros 3DS, Omega Ruby and, dunno if that counts, but next WoW expansion, Warlords of Draenor.

EDIT 2 seconds later: Civ: Beyond Earth too.

Back
Top Bottom