• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

I'm intrigued about this game, looking foward to when it comes to the Wii U.
[video=youtube;VnY21Fg5G1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnY21Fg5G1Y[/video]

The Final Fantasy game for 3DS.

I'm most excited for Persona 5 and FE: if is a close second

Yoshi's Wooly World seems pretty cool. You can unlock lots of patterns for Yoshi. Now you can finally play as Ness in a Yoshi game! (kinda)

Persona 4: Dancing All Night!. Atlus just announced the collectors edition and I REALLY want/need it.

That Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem game was added to my list a while, after that one trailer in the Direct. I've never played a SMT game before, and I only have light experience with Fire Emblem, so I'm really curious about this game.

Still stoked for Xenoblade Chronicles X and Uncharted: A Thief's End. I think that's it, for now anyways.

For 3DS:
Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 (Not sure if I want on Vita instead.)
Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight

For Vita:
Persona 4: Dancing All Night
Senran Kagura Estival Versus

Dishonored 2! It was announced afterall and omg excited! Also Fallout 4 in November! Hype!

Bethesda has already won E3 to me and it hasn't even begun.

Back
Top Bottom