• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

I'm currently looking forward to playing these upcoming games myself :).

2015:
Batman: Arkham Knight - June 23, 2015
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition - June 23, 2015
God of War III: Remastered - July 14, 2015
Until Dawn - August 25, 2015
Mad Max - September 01, 2015
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - September 01, 2015
Transformers Devastation - September 22, 2015
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - October 09, 2015
Dragon Quest Heroes - October 13, 2015
Tales of Zestiria - October 13, 2015
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - October 23, 2015
Fallout 4 - November 10, 2015
Just Cause 3 - December 01, 2015
Hitman - December 08, 2015

2016:
Ratchet & Clank - June 30, 2016

TBA:
Beyond: Two Souls Remaster
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Dark Souls III
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Final Fantasy XV
Heavy Rain Remaster
Hellblade
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Kingdom Hearts III
LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Lords of the Fallen 2
Mass Effect: Andromeda
NieR New Project
Persona 5
Project Setsuna
Resident Evil Zero
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
Star Wars (Visceral Project)
Tales of Berseria
The Last Guardian
Tom Clancy's The Division
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
World of Final Fantasy
Vampyr

Rumor:
Beyond Good & Evil 2
Prototype HD Remaster Collection

Last edited:
woaw someone who has watched more anime then me props

Im looking forward to BattleFront 3 and mETAL gEAR sOLid

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Mass Effect: Andromeda and Fire Emblem Fates
:3

Y'know, after seeing more and more and more of this game through the Treehouse, and E3 coverage, I'm really looking forward to Yoshi's Wooly World. It's cute and challenging, and the complete game will hopefully a leap forward from the shitty-as-all-get-out Yoshi's New Island.

As for others, though, I'm looking forward obviously to SMD, as it seems like the most promising thing in Pokemon Spinoffs since Conquest, and Fire Emblem Fates. I'm not sure which I'll buy first, but I will eventually buy both (unless the other story is available for DLC, I know there's a third story too). I'm also looking forward to seeing more of Fallout 4, and Kingdom Hearts 3.

Things I'm not looking forward to include Mario Maker, Black Ops 3, and Hyrule Warriors 3D.

Mighty No. 9. Looking forward to it so much, that I pre-purchased it in advance on Steam.

The Story of Seasons crossover. (It looks kinda like Rune Factory.)

Fire Emblem Fates, both versions... er, all three versions.
Also now that it's apparently been revealed, Zero Escape 3.

Fire Emblem Fates: Looks more balanced than Awakening and those personal weapons your brothers have are sick.

Super Mystery Dungeon: Sure hoping it's like the old Mystery Dungeons where you can use every Pokemon. Whatever the case looks like I'm turning into a Riolu again.

This. So much this.
[video=youtube;d_1Yu50qSyE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_1Yu50qSyE[/video]

Fallout 4: Jesus, this better be the game of the fuckin' decade, Bethesda... oh, who am I kidding? I'm gonna love it even if it sucks. Thanks, modding community.

Rock Band 4: I thought the rhythm game genre was dead, honestly, so news of this and Guitar Hero Live hit me like a ton of bricks. But in a good way. Like, a ton of bricks of hundred-dollar bills. Or are those racks? Anyways, I'm more excited for RB4 thanks to it not messing with the control layout, having compatibility with last-gen controllers and DLC, and having an RPG story mode. Now if they'd just make an "unlock everything" DLC like Skate 3 had...

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5: SPEAKING OF SERIES I THOUGHT WERE DEAD... holy fuck, from what I've seen, Robomodo nailed it. I can't believe it's been nine years since a good Tony Hawk game came out (Project 8, if you don't follow the series). Hell, considering I'm a real-life skater and THPS2 was the first video game I ever played, I can't not be excited for this.

Last edited:
King's Quest 2015. It's coming out soon. I've played several of the old King's Quest games (IV and VII are my favourites). I hope the new one turns out to be good too! (It's been nearly 20 years since they made a King's Quest game.)

Back
Top Bottom