• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

• Fire Emblem Fates
  • any Fire Emblem Jugdral Remakes
  • Pokémon Z/X2/Y2

-Fire Emblem Fates
-Super Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
-Dragon Quest VII 3DS
-Dragon Quest VIII 3DS
-Basically any old Dragon Quest/Dragon Warrior on the Virtual Console (WHEN THEY RELEASE IT)
-Speaking of which any pre-GBA Fire Emblem game remake/release on Virtual Console when they decide to release it
-A sequel to okami/okamiden because it's about time! COME ON CAPCOM!

Fire Emblem Fates, Street Fighter V, Stella Glow, Zelda Wii U, Bloodstained, and a several more. Don't think I'll be bored this coming year.

Killer Instinct on PC. Also looking forward for the release of Lunara in Heroes of the Storm.

Virtual Console Pokemon
Fire Emblem- Fates (it has a release date now)

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, Fire Emblem Fates, and most of all, Xenoblade Chronicles X. Dat character creation freedom, man.

Mario and Luigi Paper Jam sounds like an intriguing game, so I hope it's better than Mario and Luigi Dream Team (which I didn't get because I heard that it is overflowing with tutorials, so I didn't get that game even if there was an opportunity for me to get this game for a relatively low price.

Pokken Tournament is another game I am looking forward in the foreseeable future too.

As for Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash, I think I will wait before diving in, as although it's nice to have a console Tennis game, it sounds a bit expensive as of now.

Thanks for reading.

As of right now, the biggest title I'm looking forward to is Street Fighter V. I'd say Bloodstained, but I know that's still in development.

Back
Top Bottom