• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

- Pokemon Go
- Pokken Tournament
- Pokemon R/B/Y
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
- Zelda U
- Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam
- Pikmin 4

After beating Dishonored last night, I'm looking forward to the sequel. I've read that you can play as either Emily or Corvo, so this should provide at least 2 playthroughs.

Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam (3DS, January)
Pokémon Yellow (3DS, eShop, February)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U, March)
Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS, March)
Star Fox Zero (Wii U, April)

Bravely Second. Well, not really, as much as I enjoyed Default, that game seem to have gone the Awakening route, being severely inferior to its predecessor.

Hm... I guess I am looking forward for Killer Instinct on PC, but I am unsure if I am buying it on release (I might buy two or three characters, at least... Probably Hisako, Rash and Maya maybe?). Kinda lost the hype I had for Dark Souls 3, weirdly, considering how much I enjoyed Demon's Souls, Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2. I guess the fact I finished Dark Souls 2 again not too long ago plays a role in this.

Oh, I don't think Yooka-Laylee will be out this year, but I am definitely looking forward for it. And if the NX is a handheld, then consider me excited as well.

Last edited:
Fire Emblem Fates for the time being. I'd need to check out the list of upcoming releases to see what the next one after that is, but it'll probably be Persona 5.

Project X Zone 2, Fire Emblem Fates, and Pokken Tournament are on my list. As for Fates, I'll start off in Conquest.

The following are ones I am eyeing right now:
1) Pokken Fighter
2) Bravely Second
3) Sega 3D Classics

These are on-the-fence if the pricing is not too bad:
1) Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD (preferably with the amiibo)
2) Star Fox Zero
3) Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam

Thanks for reading.

I know there is no confirmation for the US but Detective Pikachu sound really cool to me.

Back
Top Bottom