• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Picross 3D Round 2. There's loads more of course, Dragon Quest 8 I put on hold my PS2 playthrough once the localization was announced, but Picross has such a special place for me in the puzzle genre, and I spend most of my time with it. Why wasn't it in the direct Nintendo why!

As long as Hollywood is making money, mainstream games will continue to be produced that imitate it.

Hyrule Warriors Legends
Pokemon Moon/ Sun

Sony literally pledged that it will release The Last Guardian this year. xD Can't wait to hear an actual release date now.

Pokémon sun/moon, 2o16 ratchet and clank game, a good sonic game and a certain ps4 game:cautious:

Me too! :p I LOVE Ratchet & Clank, I used to watch my brother play all the time. I wish I could get a PS4 but my family agreed to get a Wii U. :( Fair enough. I'm also excited for Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice since Boom's previous titles don't look so good.

And Sun & Moon! I hope it's released on November 21st here, like Omega Ruby, 'cause it's just before my birthday :p

Story of Seasons- Three Villages (or Cherished Friends). I keep seeing bits of information, and it looks really fun.

pokemon sun and moon!!
and I want to see something new about yokai watch

Back
Top Bottom