• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Uncharted 4! Only about a week to go. Hope it's a good ending.

As far as just summer releases:

Batman: Return to Arkham (Batman Arkham Asylum and Batman Arkham City remastered)
Resident Evil 5's PS4 and Xbox One port
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns
Injustice 2
South Park The Fractured But Whole
Dragon Quest Builders
Style Savvy Fashion Forward

Overwatch (probably getting this week)
Rise of the Tomb Raider PS4
Skyrim Special Edition PS4
Final Fantasy XV
Pokemon Sun and Moon
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 and 3
Zelda Wii U
Spider-Man PS4

Those are most of my current gaming interests for the future. Unfortunately, I worry that I won't have enough time nor money for them all, which is why several were already cut from the list, at least temporarily.

Unfortunately, I worry that I won't have enough time nor money for them all
The feeling is mutual.

From today's E3 I got two more games to be hyped about
-FINALLY, The Last Guardian <3 (how long I waited for this omg)
-We happy few

Let's see if there's more today besides Sun/Moon.

Severed gets in the list! I love how everything it's so colorful when the atmosphere of the game it's clearly going to be dark. Definitely a must when it's released for the 3ds.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild looks amazing. I really like how much you can interact with the environment.
I don't have a Wii U, so I will propably end up getting the NX for it.

I am of course also really excited for Pokémon Sun and Moon

Return to Popolocrois: A Story of Seasons
Kirby: Triple Deluxe

I'm getting both for my birthday next Saturday, and the former came in the mail a while ago, but I'm not allowed to open it yet. Also, Pokemon Sun and Moon. Why can't November come already?! For that matter, why can't I land a job?!

3DS:
- Kirby: Planet Robobot (going to ask for it on my birthday, which is in 3 months)
- Pokemon Sun & Pokemon Moon (pre-ordered already)

Wii U:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild
- Yooka-Laylee

PC:
- Overwatch (I'm kinda iffy on it tbh)
- Skyrim Special Edition (need to get the rest of the DLC though)

Not sure if I really want Hyrule Warriors Legends.

Last edited:
Pokémon Sun and Moon
Caramel Mokaccino (a cute indie dating sim)
Lovely Little Thieves (another indie game)
Persona 5

I'm really looking forward to Breath of the Wild and Yooka Laylee. I want to purchase a Wii U as soon as possible, but as soon as I do they'll just chuck another console at me xD

For sure, I'll be anticipating Pokémon Sun/Moon, For Honor, and Final Fantasy XV. I may also be looking into Horizon Zero Dawn, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and the Skyrim Special Edition, but not 100% sure yet for various reasons.

And while not announced at E3, I am also still very much looking forward to the full release of Torment: Tides of Numenera, a spiritual successor to Planescape: Torment. :)

Back
Top Bottom