• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Ever Oasis
Harvest Moon- Skytree Village (kinda)

Yooka-Laylee (Hopefully it doesn't end up like Mighty No. 9, but according to people who played it at E3 it's much better so far)
Pokemon Sun and Moon
Skyrim remastered
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

When looking at the year ahead, I am looking forward to Paper Mario: Colour Splash, which is the only game on the Wii U that I am looking forward to. Beyond this, reviews had already gotten me interested in Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

For the 3DS, Ever Oasis looks pretty cool.

Thanks for reading.

Story of Seasons Trio of Towns, is probably the only game that currently catches my eye besides Pokemon Sun and Moon.

Edit: Wait... I lied.

Project Diva X
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice
God Eater 2: Rage Burst
Psycho Pass Mandatory Happiness

The first two are a must, the second two have me interested.

Last edited:
I think I'm looking forward to Sonic Project 17, even if it IS Sonic Generations 2. Also, definitely want Sun and Moon to get here soon.

I don't think I've mentioned it before but I'm crazy excited for Style Savvy Fashion Forward on the 3DS.

World of Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (I always wanted the zodiac job system version, finally...)
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Pokemon Sun/Moon
Resident Evil 7
Detroit: Become Human
Sonic 2017 (please let this one have good writing and a decent plot again, we haven't had a good one in this regard after Unleashed... and please let the other characters like Silver and Amy have some importance, unlike in Generations)

World of Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy XV
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age (I always wanted the zodiac job system version, finally...)
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Pokemon Sun/Moon
Resident Evil 7
Detroit: Become Human
Sonic 2017 (please let this one have good writing and a decent plot again, we haven't had a good one in this regard after Unleashed... and please let the other characters like Silver and Amy have some importance, unlike in Generations)
I actually liked the plot of generations and lost world, and lost world was pretty fun imo.
but yeah all these are on my list.

Ignoring the obvious candidate that all of us are anticipating... ;)

I'm waiting on the sequels to a couple of visual novels. Namely...
  • "Fault -Milestone Two- Side:Below", the second half of the second installment in the Fault series. It's a really cool fantasy universe, the art is gorgeous, and every installment I've read so far has managed to incorporate its own impactful and emotional sub-plot, alongside the progress of the heroines' journey.
  • The English translation for "WORLD END ECONOMiCA Episode.3", the final installment of the series about the adventures and mishaps of a teenager living on a lunar settlement, who becomes something of a prodigy in day trading stocks. It's a very interesting look at an industry I would otherwise know next to nothing about. Not only that, but it manages to make it super thrilling. But the best part, in my opinion, is the excellent and very well-developed cast of characters.

Back
Top Bottom