• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

assassins creed origins and battlefront 2 are day 1 purchases and Far cry 5 and Red Dead 2 look interesting i'm just not sure on preordering the,m

Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night
Persona 5: Dancing Star Night

I love rhythm games even if I'm terrible at them. Persona Q2 has my interest too as well.

I'm pretty excited for theses as well!
Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night
Persona 5: Dancing Star Night

Yeah, Persona Q2 sounds interesting (given how fun the first is) but we need more info first; a name-drop announcement isn't enough.

Also, reportedly the Monster Hunter XX demo will be releasing on the Switch in a week, and with the console being region-free that means us in the U.S. can get a crack at its mascot elder dragon. Otherwise I'm more hyped for Monster Hunter Stories which will be releasing in September.

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4)
Gundam Versus (PS4)
Sonic Forces (PS4)
Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)

I am a huge fan of the PSP Dissidia games, so I really hope NT is fun too. Can't wait for the closed beta to start to try it myself since I nabbed a code.

While I'm not necessarily looking forward to playing the game itself, I am interested in seeing how the PC version of Final Fantasy XV turns out, and what that could mean for possible PC versions of Kingdom Hearts III and other RPGs.

Also...
Okami on PS4!!!!!!

This, a thousand times. Although I'm actually more excited about the PC version... or maybe even a Switch version one day?

Right now I'm most looking forward to Skyrim on the switch. I have a copy that I borrowed from my friend that I've played a ton on my sister's Xbox, but I stopped playing once I heard it would be on switch. I'm so ready to finally own my own copy, and for a portable console, nonetheless!

Mega Man 11. It only took YEARS but there's finally a new game on the horizon. I'm also looking forward to the ports of the 8 Mega Man X games that should be releasing at some point as well.

^^^ Yes! I am also looking forward to Mega Man 11. I also love that it is not going to be typical 8-bit sprites. It's classic with a new touch that looks like it will be enjoyed by fans, old and new.

I know they were just announced, but I'm excited for My Hero Academia: One's Justice and Black Clover: Project Knights!

Back
Top Bottom