• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Spyro Reignited Trilogy.

I don't have a PS4 because if I did I wouldn't be on this lame site lmao though, so that presents a small problem in terms of actually playing it... I miss the old days where I'd go out and splurge on DS and Wii games, and I'd be drowning because I had too much. Well... more specifically other people would buy them, and I'd watch and forgo all calisthenics's for as long as I could before I'd pass out, or Nature stopped calling and resorted to a megaphone.
But yes! I want this so badly! This is my childhood, here.

I just learned yesterday that the first and second Shenmue are being ported to modern platforms! Good to know I can play Shenmue II without cluttering up my living space even more with an Xbox. ASAP purchase for me in preparation for Shenmue III.

Looking forward to a TON of Switch games this year. Ill probably pick up more Switch games than PS4 games this year. Currently I'm excited for are Code of Princess EX, Little Dragons Cafe, Mercenaries Saga Chronicles, and SNK Heroines: Tag Team Frenzy.

Ill be excited for Pokemon and Fire Emblem when they actually get announced.

Better go ahead and dig this up. Following some of the main E3 presentations, I've put together a bit of a list.
- Devil May Cry 5
- Octopath Traveler
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Resident Evil 2 Remake
- Spider-Man
- Nioh 2

My wallet's already crying.

Now that I've (basically) seen every E3 conference, I have a list of games to look forward to. Some of these may or may not be games I'm sold on yet, but they have piqued my interest, and I will keep my eyes peeled for more news in the meantime.

Anthem
Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition
Doom Eternal
The Elder Scrolls VI
Fallout 76 (only if there's enough single-player content)
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu!/Let's Go, Eevee! (with Let's Go, Eevee! being the one I'd get)
Octopath Traveler
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

...and I don't even have a Switch yet. I guess I should change that sometime.

Edit: I forgot that I'll also be looking forward to Divinity: Original Sin 2 coming to consoles.

Last edited:
Minecraft (Switch)

Sonic Mania Plus (Switch)

Spyro: Reignited Trilogy (PS4)

Lego DC Super-Villains (Switch)

Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! (Switch)

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)

Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)

Doom Eternal
Ghost of Tsushima
Death Stranding
Halo Infinite
The Elder Scrolls VI
Shenmue III
Red Dead Redemption 2

Octopath Traveler and Mega Man X Collection mainly, since they're the closest to being released.

Hoping to get Octopath Traveler, the voice cast that Chris Niosi showed off on Reddit looks nice. Even Justin Briner from My Hero Academia is in it.

Been playing some of the demo and it looks to be a solid RPG.

Oh, I hear ya. (Even though I've purchased almost every version of it by now....)

Okami is really one of those games that no matter how much I replay it, I barely if ever really get tired of it. Maybe it's the visuals, the battle mechanics, the story, or the characters (or really, all of the above), but the game is so amazing to play through each and every time.

I'm super excited to be able to have the opportunity to play it on the go, too! The Switch is actually a good platform for it, I think.

Okami HD
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
Kingdom Hearts III
Pokemon (2019)

I *might* be interested in Assassin's Creed Odyssey just because of the setting. However, I don't really like violence and don't know how much I could really play it. I saw they did something with Origins where they made a version that is just explorable and educational without all of the violence. I really hope they do the same for Odyssey. I would love for them to backtrack and do some of the earlier ones, too. They all have very interesting settings.

Smash Bros. Ultimate
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Kingdom Hearts III
Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX
Pokémon (2019)
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Spyro Reignited Trilogy

So far these are the ones I'm really looking forward to.

Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4)

Lego DC Super-Villains (Switch)

Pokémon: Let’s Go Eevee! (Switch)

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)

Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)

Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu
Tales of Vesperia/Switch
Xenoblade 2: Torna expansion
Dragon Quest XI
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate/XX

Back
Top Bottom